Boundless Info Odd Colors

From another post about black foliage it was brought to my attention that one sovereign planet actually had Black Waxy Foliage on it. It is not active any more, but was active for almost a year between 2020 and 2021. Anyone have any idea on this planet and who may have owned it?

The 2 bigger questions are:

• How did a non-creative sovereign world get Black Waxy foliage?
  • If a did get it then why is it not unlocked?

https://boundlessinfo.com/worlds/1085/colours

Black is not a selectable color on Sovereigns for any foliage type. My guess is that Gaia might have been a dev planet or a special Halloween planet. image

2 Likes

Yea I know its not a selectable color just seemed odd to see a planet with it listed. I thought it might have been a dev/event planet just thought I’d ask.

Hmm. Planet 1085.

1 Like

It could have very well been an error with Boundless Info too.

Edit: That is also the correct planet. (ID: 1085)

1 Like

I think some of these values are wrong. I don’t think a planet spawns with resources (ie: 2 foliage, 2 trunks…) in duplicate colors like it’s showing on the site:

2 Likes

Yea I saw it as odd. I was more just curious if this was accurate. Probably a Boundless Info glitch. I was also just hoping to get some Black Foliage :slight_smile:

Thanks @majorvex

Dunno if @SephirothWS is still playing but this still makes me curious lol

1 Like

No problem. Maybe when James kicks the Sovereign spawn-o-nater, he can toss in a Gleambow event so players can grab some new colors :grin:

2 Likes

Or an Exo with all rare colors. Red Gleam… yum

3 Likes

I will move in, on that Red Gleam exo… until time is… the manual gleambow summon and getting Red gleam… sigh :slight_smile: always on the “outer” rings of the meteor… aka “less” -.-

1 Like

It does look like a special event like Halloween colors?

2 Likes

Or maybe Bright Turquoise Gleam would also be very nice :+1: :boundless:

1 Like

it seems on boundlexx as the same info, maybe there was an error ocuring at some point. Maybe @Angellus can take a look if there is no error in the code for showing the correct color Id

1 Like

It does. :thinking:

It is hard to say what happened because that was 10 months ago. I do not have enough logging around that code, but even if I did, it has been too long since it happened to know for certain.

I went ahead and deleted the black waxy color and restored the previously recorded color (dark lilac). Boundlexx/Boundless Info should report that color now.

2 Likes

Yea I didnt think we’d have an answer on what happened I just wanted Black Waxy foliage :stuck_out_tongue:

</24 days late>

No, I quit playing this game months back when it became apparent that this game is basically on life support. That planet however WAS mine, and I had manually set those colors at the time; I canceled it a while back. Feel free to look up my post history on this forum for my post in the notify-james-if-no-longer-using-planet thread to see when i cancelled it and basically quit at the same time. However I still check in from time to time mainly to help a friend of mine keep their sovereign alive.

2 Likes