Boundless Information Station

Huh, that’s super weird.
Found out what the issue was with the colour finder, which should be resolved within the next hour, but the resources tab should absolutely be working for everyone.

That unclickable dotted line means the API is immediately failing for you :grimacing:

Hopefully the fix for the colours cache fixes that for you too. Will let you know when to try again :ok_hand:

Awesome, ty for the hard work and timely responses, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Color and resource working for me fine :thinking:

1 Like

Woohoo, everything just came back online again, many thanks again! :tada:

1 Like

Epic!
Glad its fixed for you and, therefore, hopefully everyone :grin:

1 Like

Recipe Trees are Here

You heard (read?) that right! Recipe Trees! It’s like a tree, but for your recipe!

Screenshot!

Not too shabby, hey?
Well have another screenshot!!

But what the heck is a Craft List?! It’s a list. Of craft stuff. C’mon man.

Probably expecting another screenshot here.
And you were right to expect it!

Surely you’re not still here reading this instead of checking it out for yourself?!

Just can’t convince some people.
Well how about another screenshot!
Disclaimer: There are no more screenshots to be found. Just go check it out.

I like it, hope you like it, and too bad if you don’t because there are no refunds.

As always, your feedback is most welcome :grin::heart:

12 Likes

Woot Ty ty, now got to pull out my tablet so I can see.

Z

This is absolutely awesome, thank you!

i have tried a forced refresh but no dice, Is there some trick to getting it to show up?

The website uses some pretty heavy caching, but when you first open the site/app it will check if there’s anything new. If you give it a moment, you’ll get a blue bar at the top telling you a new version is available.

After that you can either click the bar to read the patch notes and reload or do a regular refresh.

Once you have the newest version (you may have it already, depending on when you refreshed), you can find it under Items -> Recipe Trees

2 Likes

If you can find a good spot for it, being able to see the number of crafts, probably only when it’s mass crafts, would be convenient for planning dedicated workshops. Sort of an intermediary to answering questions like what ratio of tables:workbenches:refineries is best for a constant-flow marble factory?

As it is, this tool already saves… Immense amounts of time getting to that ratio, so thanks again for making it!

1 Like

took a couple of forced refreshes to get it to show up but im finally seeing it this morning.

Sadly I seem to be unable to use the color and resource tabs again this morning…same issue as before, the input lines remain dotted, and am unable to enter/choose values. Tried from 2 android phones, a tablet, and pc, using several different browsers…

Looks like Boundlexx has gone to sleep, hopefully @Angellus is able to wake that bad boy up again :grin:

2 Likes

All is well again!
200-3

1 Like

I’m getting a blank page?

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues with the site atm not loading pages?

I think there is an API issue

Yeah I can’t get anything from it

1 Like