Boundless is gonna trump this tomorrow

Waited in line at Walmart for 5 1/2 hours, now I’m going home to sleep and wake up and play boundless. You devs should be proud :nerd_face:

10 Likes

whats this? i still have my ultra old legendary prehistoric ancient dusty antique Super Nintendo somewhere :smile:

5 Likes

Ha! U made it past the crazy wait!! Awesome!!

4 Likes

marioworld donkeykongcoutry zelda mariocart
my childhood did not own it lolz my “best friend” had one :grin:

puberty was tekken3(unbeatable with eddy) driver finalfantasy crashbandicoot spyro
and tonyhawk2 (i can break score in game literally :sunglasses: )

i build an arcade machine with all games and systems from scratch great thing to have :star_struck: king of fighters mortal combats stryder is on most played list

2 Likes

2 Likes

Eddy was my fav too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

I started out liking Eddy, but I settled with Lei as my fave and Doctor Boskonovitch when I wanted to troll people.

I never owned the really good nostalgia consoles, though, I always had a friend somewhere that did have a console to play all the good games. Super Metroid was probably my favourite on SNES and Streetfighter 2 Turbo when playing with others.

Congrats on getting one :smile:

2 Likes

i saw your small build on excalibur square if ya want i can offer you a house in my new village idd love some eddy experts in my hamlet :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Where is it at? I’d love to have a build there.

1 Like

just to the left off your chisel portal passed the building the big red one :slight_smile: was thinking youve seen it allready lolz

1 Like
1 Like