Boundless MEMES Megathread

To people who dont understand it: There’s a boss in terraria called the eater of worlds. This is garfield’s head (garfield loves lasagna) copy pasted onto a pixel art of the eater of worlds’ head. So he could eat lasaina

5 Likes

[DutchOfSorissi]

IM SCREAMING

8 Likes

28 Likes

Oortstone prices be like…

14 Likes

IMG_1034

16 Likes

This made me make the meme at the end of this post:

This is not DKPuncherello statement - he quoted someone he knows!! So have that in mind please!
The following meme doesn’t reflect my views and opinions on current Boundless avatar either!

I do prefer old avatars. New ones are nice enough though and with customization available they can really look so different and unique for every users (can’t wait for more wear-ables as well).

However there are people who really dislike them (the same way some don’t like colors and lighting after it was changed a while ago).

To refresh your memory (for some it might be the first time they see the old avatars):

So, here is how some people might see the avatar change in Boundless:

13 Likes

Me trying to get the Achievement:

What Are The Odds Of That?
Defeated by a falling Meteorite

19 Likes

@Dulki When this
12tu4pkMqVKJ1K
Turns into this
l2SpZtackEqFmMT3G

14 Likes

18 Likes

When you’re farming gleam and waiting for someone to post something on the forums.

88EvfARM1YaCQ

9 Likes

Can someone put a picture of the angry birds from angry birds 2 movie parachuting with their map? I plan on making a good meme with this!

When I tric- when I ask my friends to come play Boundless with me :

(no joke, when I asked a friend if he wanted to come have fun on Boundless and then told him we could go on a hunt, he replied “yeah, not what I’d call ‘fun’”)

14 Likes

When you post a thread and see that Dr. House, M.D., is about to say something

Love you @Sujimichi88

20 Likes

gleamtrunks be like
cutteltrunks

credit to @majorvex

9 Likes

When you’re crushing a meteor site then fall into a pit of lava.

5 Likes

Major drew that?

When you accidentally make 402 gleampops when you were supposed to make 100

Bruh!

edit: yeah no joke. i accidentally made 402 gleampops buying the ingredients to make 100.

2 Likes

But a mass craft makes 150…

1 Like

2 mass crafts, 3 bulk crafts, and 4 normal crafts…

9 Likes