Boundless MEMES Megathread

When you take on a whole pack of Wildstock and slaughter them all but barely get any resources

When ever you make a store and start price gouging the hell out of a starter item

3 Likes

Nah the rest of us are busy making a filter.

As a person that is going into the IT field, I find this especially hilarious!

He is even wearing my road runner pimp hat lol

Pauly 4 LIFE!

2 Likes

7 Likes
5 Likes

Boundless Devs after realizing people will need to close their exo and sovereign worlds

Boundless Devs after realizing people will just make more exo and sovereign worlds after more have been removed

2 Likes

[Who is stubborn er I mean staying? - #94]
download

3 Likes

Me when I find something that I hate to gather at a super cheap price

9 Likes

Boundless communication without chat be like
🫓:custard::ski::basketball_man:‍♂:person_fencing::ski::sled::goal_net::burrito::tulip::blossom::crescent_moon::hear_no_evil::briefcase::family_man_girl::family_man_girl::running_man::dancing_women:‍♀:dancing_women::no_good_woman:t2::adult:t3:‍:briefcase::woman_curly_haired::girl:t4:
But instead it’s jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump

@HOST: doesn’t log on for 1 hour
Me: he’s dead

1 Like

Boundless in a nutshell. :peanuts:

Someone make a meme with the guy looking at the other women whilst holding hands with one already here’s what to say with it.
Woman the man is looking at has the text saying: boundless. the man has the text: me. the woman looking at the man disgusted has a text that says: other games

I’m down with the weeeezalll buuudddy
tenor-5

2 Likes

Knock yerself out, pal! :dizzy:

1 Like

Best I could do

2 Likes

even though I get Boundless is the bestest…
I still feel sorry for the other games :broken_heart:

it’s not right, man - break up with other games before you commit to Boundless :sunglasses:
or stay with other games and stop checking Boundless out shamelessly like this :wink: :grin:

Hey I am planning on giving them some tlc or atleast ARK anyway still my babe :rofl::grin:
Hey u said it I simply ran it from you so #blameboundmore or jeff

1 Like

Me when waking up in europe and realizing I have a few hours to farm BUTT before the americans wake up.

raccoon

10 Likes

Wtf… I just came from work… You sleepy.

What led you to the assumption that I posted this before and not after shopping or even on the same day?