Boundless MEMES Megathread

even though I get Boundless is the bestest…
I still feel sorry for the other games :broken_heart:

it’s not right, man - break up with other games before you commit to Boundless :sunglasses:
or stay with other games and stop checking Boundless out shamelessly like this :wink: :grin:

Hey I am planning on giving them some tlc or atleast ARK anyway still my babe :rofl::grin:
Hey u said it I simply ran it from you so #blameboundmore or jeff

1 Like

Me when waking up in europe and realizing I have a few hours to farm BUTT before the americans wake up.

raccoon

10 Likes

Wtf… I just came from work… You sleepy.

What led you to the assumption that I posted this before and not after shopping or even on the same day?

Me when I realize all the Europeans have gone to bed :wink:
tenor-6

8 Likes

mr. dev i dont wanna go

diehard players be like

1 Like

I wasn’t going to post this one but…

Evil Paka wins. :smiling_imp:

(I thought it might be pushing it, but it really isn’t meant to be mean, just silly. Well, nice knowing y’all…!)

dumbmeme

19 Likes

Oortian gods forgive me, but it’s true and thanks to everyone who has entertained me while I’m working. Not leaving, just meming on what we currently have. Boundless for life :boundless:

9 Likes

3 Likes

The funny part is…we are all arguing about what kind of fire is there and how transparent the fire is :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally i imagine the fire to be a shadow red… what color do you want the fire to be?

5 Likes

Night Azure!

4 Likes

I was going to go with Shadow Red #22.

1 Like

Same
10 chars

Havok green, cause I’m pretty furious.

1 Like

You guys are clearly crazy! Fires are obviously Vivid Red, with a touch of Viridian if there’s enough copper.

I will take no followup questions.

Thank you.

2 Likes

4 Likes

@HOST:doesn’t know pick pocketing got added
Everyone:lines up behind @host
@HOST: why do I have no money

1 Like

9 Likes