Boundless MEMES Megathread

Why was this flagged??

1 Like

The s word is my guess. Figured as much. But it’s funny and relevant. :rofl::rofl::rofl::man_shrugging:.

Hahahaha. Thank you for fixing it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe write the word “poo” over it?

3 Likes

Either that or add the word boundless somewhere on it? It was after all flagged as off topic. Now I guess nowteveryone thinks of boundless every time they hear or read the word diaper :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

aha its cleaned up…

When you thought a whole part of your build was one block off

scared-johnny-depp

8 Likes

I’m genuinely a bit worried about the sentiment behind who ever created this meme in the first place…

3 Likes

“Imagine a world where you can make jokes and people would just laugh and that’s it”

FYI the sentiment of the original meme was that the chance of dying from covid is so low that there’s no point in wearing masks. I think most would agree that the original is a bit misguided, considering how many people have experienced what the joke is implying is nonsense.

It went over my head at first. Tying it to us in game wearing diapers is pretty hilarious IMO.

2 Likes

14485875039_62358192c6

The true endgame of Boundless revealed!

4 Likes

jenkins

3 Likes

trumpets

2 Likes

I simply had to flag this!! :rage::rage::rage:

My auntie Pearl wears diapers… ever changed one? Didn’t think so. NOT FUN. Also, the ladies hairstyle on the tv triggered me; it triggered me BIG TIME.

Shameful! So tasteless. So offensive. :rofl:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Haha same here when me and my friend go hunting lmao

2 Likes

When the @ swamp gets too deep…

1 Like

I didn’t think I’d make another good meme until we had more content, but here’s a banger:

2 Likes

I can’t stand Dutch! Too early in the morning for the shenanigans. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Dutch is amazing lol

2 Likes