Boundless Merchandise Poll

Hi all!

We have had quite a few requests about merchandise from the community and wanted to ask some questions!

Let us know what merchandise you would like to see :blush:

• I would be interested in Boundless Merchandise
  • I would not be interested in Boundless Merchandise
  • I never buy gaming merchandise
  • I would like to support the game in other ways

0 voters

22 Likes

Bring it on!! I started making my own totems XD but if y’all beat me to it I’ll take some!

3 Likes

Very, very interested!! :smiley: Clothing, hats, and bags would be the top picks for me… I’d be wearing Boundless gear all over the place. :grin: I have three tops for NMS, just feel bad that I had to get them off Redbubble and didn’t support the devs directly with my purchase.

6 Likes

I want one of those oorty dolls, lol.
Also, a working grapple.

10 Likes

A phat mouse mat with the Boundless landscape image on it :ok_hand:

An oversized mug because when I’m Gleambow Racing, I ain’t got time to do multiple trips to the kettle!

I was also half tempted to send a picture off and get some unofficial stuff because I thought it’d look cool - so official merch that supports the game wins everytime!

17 Likes

What kind of designs were you thinking about sending off?

3 Likes

I can agree with a phat mouse pad and an over sized mug lol :joy:

7 Likes

We talking big enough to put soup in too right. If so I’m down for one as well :blush:

4 Likes

The image that came to mind for the mouse mat was this one:

Boundless%20Image

As for the mug, it was just the Boundless glyph logo, maybe with an image or phrase inside the mug on the base saying “Stay Boundless” or something nerdy like that :grin:

7 Likes

I do love a good soup mug!

2 Likes

That’s really handy to know, thank you! Trying to work out if people would prefer art work, screenshots or branding so happy to listen to all and any suggestions! :smiley:

5 Likes

Plushies too. Oort stone one, cuttle trunk, hopper… would love a hopper one, they are an odd mix of grumpy/cute

10 Likes

Oooh artwork would be awesome too, even the unused early concept artworks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Honestly i would wear a hoodie in color of deco oortstone :smiley:

4 Likes

I would buy:
t-shirt
long sleeve t-shirt
bb hat (not a snap back)
plushies
figurines
posters

5 Likes

Oh yeah, plushies for sure! :smiley:

… Though my smaller game plushies generally end up as cat toys. :rofl:

6 Likes

I started making you something last night @Leahlemoncakes :wink: hopefully be ready soon!

But I need so many BL t shirts please!!!

7 Likes

I would definitely look into getting some BL merch.
Beautiful posters, small creature models (an action figure i guess lol), shirt, more stuff XD

I’ll take your entire stock!

4 Likes

Ahhhh! So excited! Thank you :sob:

9 Likes

Definitely need to start selling merch. I am frequently looking if something Boundless is for sale.

5 Likes