Boundless Merchandise Poll

Only thing that worries me is that most of the times world wide shipping is hella expensive :cry:

5 Likes

This is something we would need to consider. Where are you based currently?

4 Likes

Where you from Cuetz? I have an etsy site where I sell my handcrafted stuff. Most expensive world wide Iā€™ve sent was Ā£10 but they are usually quite small parcels

Edit: I would have filled my etsy store up with unofficial Boundless merch but Iā€™ve been waiting for the day you sell your own :heart_eyes: didnā€™t wanna step on any toes!

3 Likes

Mexico City

Iā€™ve seen online shops where the shipping is as expensive if not more than the product itself :joy:

5 Likes

I understand what itā€™s like when you just want all the merch though!

4 Likes

Hoodies ā€¦ t-shirts ā€¦ long sleeve t-shirtsā€¦ hats beanies coffee cups.

Can it have boundless artwork and/or logos?
Then I would probably buy it. Lol

Edit: I even have thought about doing a custom boundless case for when I build my pcā€¦
Could save me the trouble??

6 Likes

A limited Oort coin for all active players! :smiley:

Hoodies
Shirts
some collectibles like a statue,ā€¦
Paintings

6 Likes

I want an art book, butā€¦

5 Likes

T-shirt
key fob
mug
guaranteed I would buy these

would certainly be tempted by other thingsā€¦

temp tattoos!
stickers - :boundless: mysteriously start appearing around town (would never approve of such things of courseā€¦)
cuttletrunk flavoured gin

ā€¦

8 Likes

Oooh stickers with Boundless advertisement on them! We will 100% not stick them around our towns/cities for free advertising :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Yes, I might accidentally leave some stickers (with the backing still on tho) on tables & shelves (or in the toy/video game department at walmarts?) in Austin or Houston :grin: I would also gladly wear a logo shirt in those areas ā€¦ and at the San Marcos outlets during xmas shopping

6 Likes

Ahhh another thing I thought of that would be super awesome.

Having a CE PS5 bundle available for boundless.
Not gonna lie I would definitely pick one up.

Would be truly epic.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input and responses so far!

Would be curious to hear more from those who chose ā€˜I would like to support the game in other ways if anyone feels comfortable doing soā€™ :blush:

7 Likes

Get those player skins and wearables rolling :>

13 Likes

For me it means, I would rather buy in game cosmetics, or even be able to have the option to buy higher tiers above what is considered the Deluxe version of boundless.

I tend to spend a modest amount on online games, but boundless doesnā€™t really offer much in that regards outside of gleam club (which I still have over 70 weeks left), and a very very very limited selection of in game cosmetics, which tend to be very easy to get simply by leveling up.

14 Likes

This is really helpful, thank you.

I know merchandise isnā€™t for everyone so itā€™s always good to hear thoughts on alternative ways of supporting Boundless!

9 Likes

Iā€™d imagine some of those responses would be via rented/private worlds. Even though I would spend maybe a little on physical merchandise, I would probably spend more in the long term on a rented world.

13 Likes

Pls donā€™t nerf lol

More cosmetics are always ok!

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry! This is more of a fact finding mission.

No nerfing from me!

13 Likes

Value-added or separate tiered cost benefits of Gleam Club service, maybe. I know itā€™s complicated to add subscription benefits and avoid ā€œpay-to-winā€ territory

5 Likes