Boundless millionaires club

Hi,

Maybe some of you know about my free give aways of tools and Money.

Today im searching for other boundless multi millionaires, to create a new give away.

Today I like to start with @majorvex

And @Stretchious

Nominated for all the time, that you spent here in forum to keep things on a normal level.

Much appreciated…

Let me start with 1m coins for each of you…

Maybe there’s some more who like to follow me, and put some on top…

Have fun

11 Likes

I have never personally, had more than 3 million in coin.

Just because someone has a name in the game doesn’t mean they have a lot of coin…. Maybe they do. :smiley: Actually, they probably fo, I just sucked. LoL. :v:t2:

5 Likes

I have 160coins.

11 Likes

I’ve never ever had more than a few hundred thousand. Guild buffs eat all coin.

8 Likes

I have never gone further than a million because of the buffs we run (haven’t got enough coin to run them atm but will soon) in fact when Brown Town was at its peak with 40+ hunters on every hunt and maximum capacity guilds, @Spoodle and I used to have to run around all week selling whatever we could to pay for the buffs. So yeah, I’d say the people who are active in the community probably are cash poor.

5 Likes

Personally i think its good theres even some Cash sinks In the game.
Some People have over 50million and i dare To say theres some Who have over 100mils. So if you look At that way i Feel stuff we sell is Pretty cheap.

I mean there has been some exploits that gave some People MILLIONS of coins. I Feel it a bit amusing that theres players Who “cheated” their money and are playing without worrying Then some peeps Who actually Love the game are struggling and Maybe even losing their good night sleeps cause of the pressure.

5 Likes

I agree, which is why you’ll never hear me complain about taxes :stuck_out_tongue:

In a game where everything is farmable, money means nothing haha - unless you’re running a guild I guess

2 Likes

Most of the millions I have had I usually put into something that will benefit the community.

5 Likes

Yeah, and belive it or not, some of us make millions with regular ways, that are Stil ingame.

I never used a glitch or bug to make my coins…

Everything I earned, was by hard activity and invested time…

Just like to say, on this point…

3 Likes

You say, at that point, the stuff we sell is preaty cheap…

At this point you ignore my more than 5000hours that I spent in boundless…

Why should I pay more? if I have to invest more than 20 hours a week, only to refill my baskets?

Do you mean I can invest 40 hours too, just to pay even higher prices?

I don’t think so…
You don’t have to sell me your stuff…
Cause I don’t need it, the only reason I still refill my request baskets is, to give some people the option to earn some money, to keep things running…

6 Likes

Hehe, nearly 7k hours and i’ve never topped 1.2 million

3 Likes

If you know a good spot to farm Red Gleam let me know …

5 Likes

My view was literally “if you look At it that way”.
If you cannot read between the lines and take everything too serious i think forums are not the place For you

1 Like

Reading between lines? You know there’s freedom of interpretation and things can be interpreted different ways and each individual does so. If someone interprets your written words differently than you mean, you should not get salty over it either :woman_shrugging:t2: we can’t share our facial expressions here for example. I could right now, tell you what I think in the sweetest most wholehearted way ever, or being completely pissed of and yell at you. Its on you how to see it dear Buugi. So don’t tell our much appreciated @Marcello666 that forums are not the place for him

2 Likes

The most I’ve ever had at one time is just over a million, but all the money we make goes into tools and Oort mostly. I don’t grind enough to become rich!

3 Likes

Im not the one Who said anything about someones work effort Or so… That was being brought To conversation by @Marcello666… Not me.

Im not here To make drama.

2 Likes

i know but this

was a bit uncalled for, not everyone reads through sarcasm or ‘‘jokes’’ or in your case a point of view. back in the old days, i remember those times and as much as it happened I wished those peeps had a temp ban on their arses lol abusing exploits, glitches without notifying the development team that such glitches or bugs exist is also violating the rules! yet no actions were taken against it, however, what happened happened :man_shrugging:

It is what it is.

Im out of this conversation

2 Likes

Would be nice if you did that more often :smirk::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I can relate to that, for sure.

1 Like