Boundless new player property placement etiquette

Shouldn’t be too bad. If I just have to fill the top layer and it’ll flow down. Also might take the opportunity to make it more difficult. My guild mates told me that it was going to happen. So I knew it was happening. Just going to have to edit some areas where there was ice on the lava.

1 Like

I’ll have to come check it out again! True Reaper Style.

2 Likes

Right on. :+1::+1: i’ll make a post when things are operational again. I might end up doing a total revamp I’m really not sure. When I had a quick look it was a bit disheartening.

2 Likes

Hey thanks! This community has the best people!

3 Likes

It really does have some of best people!

It’s always funny, since you’re part of the community too, it’s like we’re all complimenting ourselves too haha.

2 Likes

Your base is AMAZING!! I was running all around completely blown away, that Tower is epic!

I found a spot to build, I am living connected to ADULT town (I got permission and help setting up).

I am now rebuilding my cave home :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool. They’re a good group. There’s a portal in the pond at my place to get there.

1 Like

I hear that! Honestly, I was on the fence about the game, then I saw his build and what he did with the sword and the tower and that’s when I decided to keep it!

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I appreciate that. I’ve played a lot of minecraft before this. And just love building stuff. But boundless has so much more to offer in the way of chiselling. And the community is mostly awesome. Filled with tons of cool stuff people built. I hope to continue to make my builds better. Especially with water and lava.

3 Likes

really? Man, I walked because…I am new and didn’t know how to use those LOL

1 Like

Yeah use to get lost all the time. Hahaha. A lot of my portals are hidden a bit to blend into my builds.

1 Like

I am already at almost Tower of Power level! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Any chance you cleared out my free store Lucifers Exchange? If so I hope you read the fine print. Lol.

1 Like

No, I am not sure what that is. I walked in a door with a golden path and then there were giant flowers inside.

1 Like

I’d say you’re more than welcome to move to by @curtis999c and myself. Plenty of room in our guild town. But after this update I don’t know how much longer either of us will be playing.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a guild mates wizard of oz build. Lol. That is the emerald city where the wizard is.

1 Like