Boundless.ninja is discontinued

Is there a replacement for http://boundless.ninja/?

Or does someone know how the data was collected?

my guess was the website was calling on whatever access point the world data is stored on more then likely found with a packet Sniffer like wireshark.

has for other sites i don’t think there are no other sites like boundless ninja right now has you would need to be needing to find someone willing to find the access point IP and hook it up to a site/maintenance it anytime the method for pulling the data changes.

Huh, oh dear.

Does anyone know why it was discontinued?

The owner hasn’t been seen in game for a very long time as I understand it. There were a few people putting bandaids on the website but ultimately they didn’t have any real control of it outside of that. So owner MIA website MIA. That’s my understanding anyways.

1 Like

That’s a shame. I hope the owner is alright, since nobody has heard from em.

Maybe Boundless Shogun found that Boundless Ninja was operating outside his authorisation and dealt with it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Another victim of burnout from the utter grind that has become the game. That or got pwned by real life.

2 Likes

something to keep in mind for anyone reading the thread that may want to rez boundless.ninja you do the “free” method by having a discord bot pull the given info either on cmd or at x interval and then just use AWS free to host it has long as you don’t pull to much info too fast a discord bot with even a few joke cmds on top of that wont even get close to passing the free limit

If anyone wants to somehow add the info it had to www.iconicguild.com let me know.