Boundless.online is online! (update 21st of june 2020)

I think this is great!

1 Like

Tho I do like the idea of planet chats, and makes me think we could start a discord server for each planet.

Perhaps with bots and future APIā€™s we can automate some things.

If this was integrated BTW into the official website and that we could use our regular logins without any third party getting to that info I would like it more. Now I would need to create an account on yet another website and have another source to check if someone says something to me.
People who do not want to use discord probably have the same issues with any outside Boundless, game or website, chat system.

1 Like

thanks the site is paid to be listen on the google ceo listning so pretty soon a boundless search on google brings the site to top and will function as advertising to! and if u dont mind i like to add your site as wel and mall map so people who ask we dont have to send them any mall maps anymore but can be viewed online

1 Like

the site is hosted on a business cloud host, and supports API and all sorts or programming so 100% everything can be automated so its just a small thing yet to be coming in near future
well its not added and i donā€™t think the devs have the time to maintain that as well

and like i said the site does not require registration

But then you have no clue who you are talking to, so people will want to register

1 Like

you can give yourself a name

do note i can block out any names if i like to example if someone likes to pretend to be a developer

i just have not looked into it yet

And pretend to be someone else.

Sorry I donā€™t want to be negative and I know I sound like that. It looks great, clear interface, etc. BTW one thing, the URL has chat in it, perhaps throw people right into the chat and have a pull down menu with info sites in the chat UI.

But I have a hard time believing people will flock to this more easily than discord. Time will tell.

What also has to be said that itā€™s impressive what you did here, hope it works out!

1 Like

Sure thing :blush:

1 Like

and indeed to be someone else, its still new i still have lots of work to do,i can have it popup all the time but i want to give the user the option, i might just need to recolor the chat bar so it stands out as main
and thank you
also checked out the mobile version?

1 Like

Mobile website you mean? Am on phone now, supposed to be sleeping!
So if mobile website is what you mean then yes

1 Like

well its a mobile version of the chat not the site the site also adapts to mobile screen size or tablets

i should be sleeping too!

Only seen it so far on phone. I go there, get a dark webpage with info and a button with mobile chat and I pressed that.

On desktop thereā€™s another chat then or is the button then named differently?

1 Like

yea u see the chat button if your using mobile the chat adapts itself to your mobile and in link bar it will tell u chat/public/mobile

i get type issues at this time

looks amazing!!

1 Like

I am looking at it rightnow, looks great!! I donā€™t understand if is possible yet to register.

Why is there a shopping basket? I also use Divi and find that the WooCommerce stuff isnā€™t there by default. Do you plan to sell something on this site?

1 Like

The basket is there for the upcoming lottery

not yet no currently i dont accept that because theres no need for it. It wil only give you a permanent chat name. But stay stuned

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

1 Like