🎶 Boundless Player's Playlists!

If you don’t listen to in-game music, what DO you listen to?

I’m interested in what playlist you all have. Best mining mix? Hunting musix?
Post a link!:notes:

Podcasts. I’ll list a few of my favorites in no particular order:

• 99% Invisible
  • BeyondthePine
  • Ear Biscuits
  • Harmontown
  • Hello Internet
  • Reply All (favorite)
  • Serial
  • GVP
  • The What If Podcast
  • Thinking Sideways
  • Unresolved
  • Welcome to Nightvale

Edit: Okay, I guess it was alphabetical order.

2 Likes

Nice, some goodies in there! All the time tho? Podcasts? I mean, it makes sense. I pop on stand-up some days and just let it run for hours. Keeps me engaged when i laugh =D

1 Like

I know this probably paints me as something other than human in some eyes, but I’ve never been too much of a music person in my free time. :sweat_smile: I adore podcasts. If I’m listening to something in my free time, it really is almost always podcasts. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice, I have a lot of Lamb of God, and In Flames in my Heavy playlist. These will fit right in! Thx @Sterbehilfe

1 Like

full boundless soundtrack

1 Like

For hunting I like the boundless soundtrack but I hate listening to hammers when mining or the forge clicks when forging so usually an audiobook (wheel of time, stormlight archives, or similar). Sometimes I like edm for exploring and post-toke wanderings too.

The yt channel kurzgesagt. All of nick caves albums and various audiobooks. I strongly recommend nietzsches beyond good and evil.

1 Like

All the other kids, with the pumped up kicks…

1 Like

Good music

nostalgia hit: I remember hooking up a fm gizmo to my pc (barely) back in the day and then schedule recordings of live air play (mostly radio 4 half hour comedy bits ) so I could listen to the programmes later on minidisc).
Was certainly a step up from plonking my, even then, antiqued tape recorder next top the radio and rushing to slam down the record button when a good tune came up one radio 1.
I still try to, from time to time, be be very very thankful for what we currently have :+1::grin: (use pocket casts…such a good app, despite all the recent changes)

2 Likes

i play this on replay

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
not really

will update my list soon

Sometimes there are gems in there. It’s updated almost daily. But keep yur finger on the skip button, Also good for stream, as is No Copyright musix

Spotify. Young The Giant Radio, Jonny Craig Radio, Sky Eats Airplane Radio

I listen to either one of 3 playlist i made.
First one is happy
Second one is more fantasy.
And third one is spooky themed.

Second one

And third one