Boundless - PlayStation Experience Trailer

We’re proud to share the new Boundless trailer. It was created for the PlayStation Experience where we’ll be showing Boundless on PS4 for the first time. All footage was captured in game.

The trailer will be published on playboundless.com and Boundless Steam store page shortly.

The whole team made a huge effort to create the PS4 demo and capture the trailer footage in the past few weeks. The latest features will be released to Steam Early Access for everyone to checkout as soon as possible.

Thank you for your on going support and we hope you enjoy it!

:sparkling_heart: from the entire Boundless dev team.

34 Likes

That dev-town!

18 Likes

This is abselutely mind blowing. It looks so freaking awesome! We wont know for sure until the full game is released but this looks so much better than No mans sky. I think people who were disappointed by no mans sky will look forward for this game! The Boundless team has done some amazing work with this game

Edit: Will you guys be uploading more videos from playstation experience? Like a video of people playing the game and stuff? Would love to see more

11 Likes

Fantastic, so beautiful :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That looks really amazing. Good Job guys^^

4 Likes

Good progress!

1 Like

I cried at all the beauty ;A;. Major props to Peter Gregson for the music. It’s like i’m watching a new episode of Cosmos!

7 Likes

All sorts of awesome! Watched about 10 times already!

6 Likes

10 Likes

I’m going to be scared to leave my home with all those creatures in game. Looks so sweet.

4 Likes

It looks amazing.

2 Likes

Very nice work done there guys. Nicely reflecting the current status of the game…
And I like that you used kind of african language as Oort language.

Will this deep voice be the same for all “races”?

And that there was not much seen of temples and titans was because they are not developed yet right?
I guess they will be in further trailers?

Else well done. Your cities look fascinating.

3 Likes

I almost cried… this is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Will we be able to visit the town? Like a little inside look for us backers

1 Like

The World from the trailer will be online in the next update.

14 Likes

Unfortunately something only a Dev could build. A player would never be able to get enough Land Claim to build like that. How many blocks spaces did that city take? I want to build like that!

Only something a community could build… I don’t think it was just one dev that built that city… it also shows lots of players in the city, which could easily be both guild members and other visitors.

For me this shows an ideal of what is achievable when you play together … not on your own.

19 Likes

Omg! It looks amazing, can’t wait for the PlayStation release!
:+1:

4 Likes

Awsom trailer!
It looks like each player in that city had a different voice. Do we get to choose our own voice and dare I speculate speach paterns?

6 Likes