Boundless - PlayStation Experience Trailer

Glad that I am part of the early access crew. Only have to wait a few more weeks to have all of these awesome updates. LOL I hope. Great job guys. I can’t wait to enjoy this game on my PS4 with my friends. No one that I know is as pumped as I am but they will be. :smiley:

4 Likes

That hole in the ground after Hopper explosion, looks impressive!

2 Likes

mind blowing

1 Like

hey are those shops that was my Idea that cool

1 Like

Cross platform too. So ps4 and pc players are on the same universe and can play together. :smile:

3 Likes

Looks good. Keep up the great work.

Wait a second… Is this turning into another No Man’s Sky???

Where did you get that idea from?

1 Like

Is that a new block “grey refined boulder” looking block from my photo / trailer. I haven’t seen them in game yet?! They’re rampant in that trailer city.

It looks like machined copper or iron blocks. Very expensive for simple paving stones!

Well people are actually playing the game, and we aren’t in a hype train moving 600 km/h towards a steep cliff.

2 Likes

Well, this is a very hype-ey trailer.

But everything hyped up by this trailer is going to be live in the next week or two. That’s hardly the same as NMS.

7 Likes

now every game that releases trailers is instantly a NMS? :smiley:

1 Like

Most trailers are really, thats pretty much the point of them.

3 Likes

The community and Early Access players are there to verify what is and isn’t in the game. The trailer is our goal and a lot of the features present in the trailer are present or will soon be in the next update.

The trailer was captured using actual in-game assets and not with custom made assets you will only see in the trailer.

8 Likes

Who built that city?

The devs and it is a limited edition to the game it was on Vena V planet

I was asking which dev or devs?

I think it was a combination of most/all devs, as well as some community help:

https://twitter.com/EverbloomEN/status/805161857791229952

1 Like