Boundless PS4 vs PC

You’re not wrong! Some games have been treated like work in the past ;p

2 Likes

You can always use an hdmi (depending on your ports) and hook up your pc to your tv, and also use a controller

(Though it is totally cool if you like that set up :D’ )

That sounds really epic, but can you switch to your grapples fast enough and aim it precisely with controllers to get away from the 20 rampaging wildstocks? I would find that hard to do with a controller when under pressure.

Loot boxes…forgot about those lol. I think we’re gonna see less of these given the negative stereotype they bring these days. Dark days for video games. The DLC scam is probably gonna go away also. I have a feeling full price games will increase to $70 at some point though to compensate. Or companies will have to thrive off of cosmetic purchases in game. Just a hunch though.

Lol…I still got my ps3…still works and that sucker is old…Yes that’s for the people I dont like that visit…lol…ps 4 I have had since its release so even that’s old now…my laptop dye after 3 years is slow…and my desktop I haven’t turned on for last 6 months…I guess i just love console so much more . Just so much simpler…I guess i grew up with the start of the original consoles. And Commodore 64 …yeap before Apple was thought of…lol …man i love technology

1 Like

PC does require more technical knowledge and you’ll have an easier time on a console. If all you want is to press a button and play games, consoles offer a better solution at a lower price point. PC isn’t all sunshine and glory, debugging a bluescreen for 2 days isn’t fun :smiley: People have different preferences and needs. There are also bad PC ports occasionally and you’ll get a better experience on the platform it was developed for.

I don’t think one is superior, I spend my time 50/50 on console and PC, depending on what I’m playing.

2 Likes

If you’re at home/comfortable on a controller, its easier than using a kb/mouse setup. its why a lot of PC players use a controller especially if you play around with sensitivity settings.

I wish I could believe that. T_T

One can hope lol

I was a huge pc player & even a tournament level WoW player in 2004 (ahhh getting old), and could never imagine aiming on a console or playing an mmo. Then i tried it due to selling my wow accts and pc to go outside :rofl: into that RL place.

Now i honestly think i would only be marginally slower on a pc. I think @AeneaGames and @fidach would agree my typing speed on ps4 with pad only is also pretty dam good. Odd how well designed pads and controls are now.

4 Likes

PS4 released in 2013, PS5 probably in 2020, so that’s 7 years.

Also a console is usually cheaper than a new top of the line videocard…

But I chose PS4 because I had no capable pc at the time, I do now and have Boundless there too but still play with a controller…

Keyboard and mouse means I can’t easily play on couch…

1 Like

LOL, that’s funny! I am sitting here on the couch, Bounless on TV on PS4 and when I look to my right I see a 22 inch monitor which I do use to hook up to my pc.

So I can then still multitaks on dual screens, hmm…

Heck I can even run Boundless on that other monitor too! Tho when I play the game on pc I rather play it on that big screen with reflections in the water and all!

And whn one day we can transfer characters from PS4 to pc I will play it only there, still with controller on couch and TV…

1 Like

I like gaming in bed. I get up early and head to bed early. I have a PC, but the wife hates if I’m not in bed when she goes. So, PS4 it is.

3 Likes

I grew up on single player pc games like Total War and other strategy games, using my ps2 then xbox360 for sports games and rpgs, for whatever reason. Played Minecraft on both and slightly preferred pc, but only slightly. Just felt so much more like an rpg when on console. I think that may be the case for me with Boundless too.

As far as controls and interface, each does some things much better than the other. Grappling for instance is 10x easier for me on PS4. Using L2/R2 separately to reel just feels smoother and more natural in every way. Aiming and turning are obviously better on pc. Depends what’s important to the individual.

1 Like

No i have no problems at all. But i guess it’s all what u get used too

Lol boundless has no shop to make cosmetic purchases…

Well you buy cubits and spend cubits on cosmetics.

I wish we had a thousand more paints and items (no pressure devs hehe)

6 Likes

I spent all my game lvl cubits on plots and then I spend $$ to buy cubits to buy cosmetics.

#Priorities

2 Likes