Boundless top 500?

Just out of curiosity who is the richest player in boundless? I just recently went over a million and felt good about that. I know there are some wealthy players though.

1 Like

Hard to say. richest by coiins owned? or richest by summin worth of all player coins, items, etc?

You’re only as rich as the company you keep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::point_right:

14 Likes

Having a million coin is a great achievement so please don’t misunderstand what I’m about to say. I, myself, don’t even have a million coin but am working towards it (slowly) and will be ecstatic when I hit it. That said, I know of several folks who are clearly in the 10s of millions by themselves.

what about richest by most oortstone owned?

43,669,600c

5 Likes

Aren’t ALL the active players in the top 500? :joy:

47 Likes

9 Likes
5 Likes

@AeneaGames true lol I was doing a play on Forbes 500.

@Simoyd that’s a interesting one also!

@georgegroeg I agree with this

@Hashmalash I ment coin in game. I know a million isn’t a whole lot but I’ve quit and started 3 times now so wonder how the players that haven’t quit are doing.

1 Like

I know who the most broke is… hides head in shame and ignores marble addiction

13 Likes

I’m dead from this

7 Likes

Forbes 400 for individuals.

Let’s call it the Oorty’s 40

5 Likes

I know I was pretty stoked when I hit 1mil

1 Like

I bounce around. At my peak I had over 12m coin in the guild bank and a bunch of coins (maybe 2m?) in buy baskets. I’ve been over 10m and back down to 5 or 6 at least twice.

Right now it’s more like 7m in the bank and not so much in baskets. I’m recovering from hitting 5m again mostly from buying combustion/kindling/coils for my two recent builds, and paying for tools and labor.

In my early days I was spending every coin I could make buying coils for 7 - 9 k, when I finally got my workshop coiled up and hit 1m I remember it as a great feeling, for sure.

2 Likes

I’ve never had more than 250k and that was after someone gave me like… 250k…

10 Likes

I had a quarter million once. I’m rolplaying the starving artist in boundless.

7 Likes

Rich how? I spend coin as fast as I get it. Mats on the other hand… :joy:.

1 Like

Trump about to come capitalize on you oortians and Bernie about to Reguuuuuulate! Get it!

I remember hitting a million that felt good
I budget pretty well so I accumulate coin quickly, but man do I got a soft spot for sprays, goo, kernels, and rock lol

1 Like

Most I ever had at one time was about 20mil. About 7mil of that went to Oortstone. And 2mil to marble when it was expensive. 2mil to tools. Now I sit around 9mil at all times. In fact I spent 1mil the other day and made it back in a day.

2 Likes