Boundless top 500?

I’ve spent a lot of coins had a few mill worth in drops but now I sit on around 700k I hate crafting and grinding so I buy everything. In 1 week you can easily get over 10 mil just have to sell drops from hunt runs. Also probably not work every day like me. :thinking:

Would be cool to have a Forbes too 20 players net worth and coin value. I’m sure someone could make a mod that would scan and estimate current value to find out who is number 1

1 Like

@Jaidic Wins Jaidic-chan is #1 he a Billionaire lol

2 Likes

I still wonder how much coin is sat in abandoned characters. If I can make 26m by selling marble at 50c (pre crafting change) and some gems how much did the old school forgets and bomb miners make…

1 Like

Tip: get a wireless (or wired) USB keyboard for your PS4, helps a lot!

1 Like

I just did a quick check of all my characters (6 of them) and I currently have a grand total of less than 50k coins … I justify my inability to save my coin by telling myself that money is only useful if you spend it, it’s not worth a thing just sitting in my pockets.

… 6 hours ago I did have around 2 million on my main character… but then he stumbled upon a well stocked gleambow gleam store… needless to say he walked away with his pockets turned inside out.

I do have about 6.5 mil sitting in request baskets though, many of which are completely full with requested items and I just take from them as I need materials and a little while later they miraculously get filled u again, I’m not sure who all my basket fairies are, but thankyou, I appreciate it alot.

I also haven’t cleared my shop stands of coin today but there’s at least 2 mil sitting in a couple of the popular item stands… I guess I’ll call this my “rainy day fund”, should I ever be in sudden need of coin or should I stumble into another store with shiny things screaming “buy us, buy us all!”.

I suppose though I am rather asset rich… I can’t even begin to imagine just how much value I have hoarded away in materials… well I’m a little less asset rich since I gave 1500 refined rift to a friend in need a few days ago. It does look much better in his build than it did on my shelf I have to admit, and I don’t have any intention of selling the materials I hoard, I hang on to them all so that when someone asks “Hey, have you got…?” I can reply “why yes, yes I do. Here, take it and begone with you!”

3 Likes

@wakeNbake where was the store? Was it named Quick Flips?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I filled a lot of those in the last two days. Some of the gleambow colors too.

@JDGroat he probably was talking about yours. I stumbled upon it as well and bought some stuff.

2 Likes

I knew chasing them dam gleambows for hours would pay off lol. I need to sell all the thorn,sand, rock and stuff next.

1 Like

If you have white mud @Ratchel would be ecstatic to buy it I bet

1 Like

I’ll check tonight when I get off work and see. If anyone else needs any color of something let me know I have bunch random stuff lol

Haha, yes it was your store that emptied my pockets today :slight_smile: And thankyou :slight_smile:

@FireAngelDth thankyou request basket fairy!!! You save me an awful lot of time and it’s only because of my baskets that I am able to keep my store going.

2 Likes

I sometimes have upwards of thousands of coins. Sometimes even more than 2000. Coin is useless unless it’s spent.

4 Likes

Wait… There’s an economy!?

1 Like

I have lost the overview :slight_smile:

1 Like

Money is meant to be spent (and invested). So i’m never above (in this game) a few dozen thousands coins at a time. I havent calculated how much money I earned in game, but might already be over the million if i sat on an useless pile of coins without using it. Like irl, I really dont see the point having so much money without spending it…

2 Likes

I’m shocked you guys used white gleam panes. The light reflecting off it makes it really hard to actually enjoy looking at it.

Used white glass on dodge bomb arena up top. It is very hard to see. Remodel will be needed.

1 Like

I’m barely gettin’ by winks

1 Like

Sitting around 3.5m or something like that. I only really sell sap anymore, but it pays for a constant stream of forged tools.