Boundless top 500?

@Ovis Hahahaha yeah you došŸ˜†

1 Like

I make a lot of coin but tend to spend it equally as fast! Which usually means I stay at about the same amount for a while, then go down a few million, then make twice that I lost, then down, etc., etc.

Currently over all my characters plus whatā€™s in the baskets Iā€™m around 15/16 million. Plus I of course have loads of goods on shop stands for sale and a massive storage

Doesnt the minter break at like 14k?

Itā€™s pretty easy to make coin in boundless and I quite like that side of the gameā€¦though not exclusively. For me having some in the bank eases some pressure in gathering multiple resourcesā€¦I can just focus on a select few instead.
Used to be same in WoWā€¦made a million before it was easy but was for ease of life not end game.

Have a look at some of the most critically acclaimed builds in game and you can see from mats used that its the creativity and passion involved that is important and not the coin wealth of an individual.
Saying that, I do have millions and also have millions waiting for peeps to take in request baskets :smiley:.

Itā€™s all just pixels and I wish it was this easy in real lifeā€¦absolute pants at making and keeping money there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t thought about money in the personal sense for WELL over a year. So this topic is making me reflect a bit. When we had the superstore rolling I would never keep greater than 30k -50k, but now that its temporarily closed I probably keep a buffer of 150k-400k. Just for spot materials for forging. Its less cost efficient then it used to be but thats what it is.
Everything else I do is guild associated and I donā€™t really consider it as mine.
My real wealth is in my relationships in game. And in that regard I feel like Im one of the wealthiest players in the game.

Plus I have many many many shops stands of exo matsā€¦ But thats only temporaryā€¦

6 Likes

I would like to stare at said wall of oort. Lol.

3 Likes

Most I had is 9 mil but I spent all of it on grapples on Christmas (^-^)

1 Like

So looking at this ghandymarshall is the leading boundless top 40 richest players coming in at at a strong 26 million on hand. Nice!!! Your the boundless Jeff Bezos lol

I know some players used to have way more but they do not seem to be playing anymore, like the owner of Krafterā€™s shop on Finata.

Is that shop still there anyway?

Itā€™s beneath the PS guild hall. See if you can find a way in XD.

I donā€™t even know where the guildhall is :sweat_smile:

grov te PS gateway. thereā€™s a portal to the guild hall on the main platform. tons of info inside if youā€™r interested =D

Gotta be gravidious te. If I get in. Do I get to keep something? Lol

1 Like

I fluctuate between 4 to 6 million.

In my eyes the Richest players are Hash-chan
Gorilla-chan
Jaidic-chan

1 Like

Okay, i like the numbers iā€™m seeing hereā€¦ We need a leader-board for this so i have something to work towardsā€¦ Whoā€™s currently on top and with what amount?

Not really any coin butā€¦we have alot of bones :shushing_face:

2 Likes

You lie! You made 600kish from me last week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

tenor

@FireAngelDth I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!

4 Likes

I imagine that the owners of all the big centers / malls and farms must have enough millions, so far I only have 2 million and 1 million in my store and I donā€™t think I can enter that top 500 xD

PD: Iā€™m sorry for my English, my native language is Spanish.

2 Likes