Boundless top 500?

Yes, there are many stores, in fact, in Nova Golda I was able to get part of my coins, but of course, I understand that maintaining such large areas must be very expensive. I must learn many things, not having good English affects me both in communicating with the game community and in certain functions xD

1 Like

:+1: Your English is very good though :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I defend myself, but with the PS4 controller I write slowly and sometimes I donā€™t know how to say some phrases or words, and people sometimes speak to me and it takes me a long time to respond and I seem disrespectful, but itā€™s hard for me hahaha

Iā€™ve never had over a million, but Iā€™ve probably spent several million by nowā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve spent a lot of coins had a few mill worth in drops but now I sit on around 700k I hate crafting and grinding so I buy everything. In 1 week you can easily get over 10 mil just have to sell drops from hunt runs. Also probably not work every day like me. :thinking:

Would be cool to have a Forbes too 20 players net worth and coin value. Iā€™m sure someone could make a mod that would scan and estimate current value to find out who is number 1

1 Like

@Jaidic Wins Jaidic-chan is #1 he a Billionaire lol

2 Likes

I still wonder how much coin is sat in abandoned characters. If I can make 26m by selling marble at 50c (pre crafting change) and some gems how much did the old school forgets and bomb miners makeā€¦

1 Like

Tip: get a wireless (or wired) USB keyboard for your PS4, helps a lot!

1 Like

I just did a quick check of all my characters (6 of them) and I currently have a grand total of less than 50k coins ā€¦ I justify my inability to save my coin by telling myself that money is only useful if you spend it, itā€™s not worth a thing just sitting in my pockets.

ā€¦ 6 hours ago I did have around 2 million on my main characterā€¦ but then he stumbled upon a well stocked gleambow gleam storeā€¦ needless to say he walked away with his pockets turned inside out.

I do have about 6.5 mil sitting in request baskets though, many of which are completely full with requested items and I just take from them as I need materials and a little while later they miraculously get filled u again, Iā€™m not sure who all my basket fairies are, but thankyou, I appreciate it alot.

I also havenā€™t cleared my shop stands of coin today but thereā€™s at least 2 mil sitting in a couple of the popular item standsā€¦ I guess Iā€™ll call this my ā€œrainy day fundā€, should I ever be in sudden need of coin or should I stumble into another store with shiny things screaming ā€œbuy us, buy us all!ā€.

I suppose though I am rather asset richā€¦ I canā€™t even begin to imagine just how much value I have hoarded away in materialsā€¦ well Iā€™m a little less asset rich since I gave 1500 refined rift to a friend in need a few days ago. It does look much better in his build than it did on my shelf I have to admit, and I donā€™t have any intention of selling the materials I hoard, I hang on to them all so that when someone asks ā€œHey, have you gotā€¦?ā€ I can reply ā€œwhy yes, yes I do. Here, take it and begone with you!ā€

3 Likes

@wakeNbake where was the store? Was it named Quick Flips?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I filled a lot of those in the last two days. Some of the gleambow colors too.

@JDGroat he probably was talking about yours. I stumbled upon it as well and bought some stuff.

2 Likes

I knew chasing them dam gleambows for hours would pay off lol. I need to sell all the thorn,sand, rock and stuff next.

1 Like

If you have white mud @Ratchel would be ecstatic to buy it I bet

1 Like

Iā€™ll check tonight when I get off work and see. If anyone else needs any color of something let me know I have bunch random stuff lol

Haha, yes it was your store that emptied my pockets today :slight_smile: And thankyou :slight_smile:

@FireAngelDth thankyou request basket fairy!!! You save me an awful lot of time and itā€™s only because of my baskets that I am able to keep my store going.

2 Likes

I sometimes have upwards of thousands of coins. Sometimes even more than 2000. Coin is useless unless itā€™s spent.

4 Likes

Waitā€¦ Thereā€™s an economy!?

1 Like

I have lost the overview :slight_smile:

1 Like

Money is meant to be spent (and invested). So iā€™m never above (in this game) a few dozen thousands coins at a time. I havent calculated how much money I earned in game, but might already be over the million if i sat on an useless pile of coins without using it. Like irl, I really dont see the point having so much money without spending itā€¦

2 Likes