Boundless universal records? (MEGATHREAD)

I could get into a long winded speech how I regret the way prestige- a mechanic I love the basis and idea of- has been turned into a cudgel to beat the most talented and skillfull builders over the head with… but I won’t do that here.

Other records worth recording… fastest settlement established? Not sure how one would measure that. If you go by first settlement after 1.0 launch is held by guild Illuminoorti on Pheminorum. Settlement was named “Eagles Landing” if I recall, and has long since been abandoned… I think @Xaldafax had a screenshot somewhere documenting it?

Full disclosure, the place was a dump haha, mostly just storage blocks and machines slapped down quickly as a guild workshop to try and push a fast and early portal network race.

1 Like

Gyosha Mall is still on Gyosha Ophin. It may not be the capital any longer but it’s still the probably the largest mall

4 Likes

Gyosha mall/syndicate is #1 still. I only know cuz down by the shore with pauly (our dome) is #2

4 Likes

Ah, it didn’t click to me that you were referring to largest mall. I was thinking largest city!

2 Likes

Not sure if mall is #1 or if the gyosha syndicate which I believe is outside the mall. @majorvex would know the difference.

1 Like

Oh really huh? Coming from a person that wasn’t there slaving in the hot desert to lay down the foundations of the first capital of Pheminorum and one of the first in the Boundless 1.0 Universe! Sir you should apologize! :slight_smile:

The founders of ]I[ Pheminorum Gateway Primus disagree with your assessment! Our cornerstones of civilization were some of the finest ones done in the game! Our quick actions and advanced technology allowed us to be the first people on Biitula and Circapous! Not to mention the first people to die on Circa…

1 Like

Yea guess I should have said largest mall instead of just largest. Just kinda assumed with mall in the name people would follow what I meant

2 Likes

Not trying to be mean or anything at all. I bought the game the day early release on ps4 came out and I honestly don’t ever remember that place. I remember walking thru ps hubs and finding ultima. But I can’t for the life of me remember anything that was eagle landing or on phenomena

Gyosha has pretty much always had a total prestige of less than 50m. We never built the mall for prestige points. We went for utility & now going a bit more towards aesthetics. Main goal was to bring players/merchants together & make shopping a bit easier (at the time). I’ve also always encouraged people to build however they’d like - regardless of prestige, size, style, building experience, etc.

People > Prestige

:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gyosha Mall, Gyosha City, and The Gyosha Syndicate = all the same area. I had to replot a lot of it recently so some of the numbers might have change a little bit, but it’s almost the same as before.

4 Likes

Wut lol
Need a taxi ride or tour? :taxi:

4 Likes

Dayum I didn’t even have the name right! >.< well dont I look dumb!

Most player deaths = Me
Most consecutive deaths - Me
Most avoidable deaths (i.e. should have pulled out a grapple instead of falling 100m to my death in lava) - Me
Collective grim reaper award - Me
:rofl:

14 Likes

Sure! Will you be my uber driver?

3 Likes

Of course :wink: :red_car:

1 Like

I will be. You take that turn there and take that next turn here and after that you make a u turn and take that next turn. :joy::joy: I’m sorry I had to. I’ve gotten directions like that before

1 Like

I’ll be your stuber!!! Just watched the movie last night :innocent:

It’s all better now. :blush:

7 Likes

But now I won’t earn coin for being an Uber :frowning: lmao

But in all truthfulness it’s the easiest mall I’ve every come across to navigate. Even with all the remodeling and new ownerships going on

2 Likes

Guides & Ubers are always in style :blush: & when James gives us the ability to have/make transportation, you’ll really be in business

1 Like