Boundless universal records? (MEGATHREAD)

Dayum I didn’t even have the name right! >.< well dont I look dumb!

Most player deaths = Me
Most consecutive deaths - Me
Most avoidable deaths (i.e. should have pulled out a grapple instead of falling 100m to my death in lava) - Me
Collective grim reaper award - Me
:rofl:

14 Likes

Sure! Will you be my uber driver?

3 Likes

Of course :wink: :red_car:

1 Like

I will be. You take that turn there and take that next turn here and after that you make a u turn and take that next turn. :joy::joy: I’m sorry I had to. I’ve gotten directions like that before

1 Like

I’ll be your stuber!!! Just watched the movie last night :innocent:

It’s all better now. :blush:

7 Likes

But now I won’t earn coin for being an Uber :frowning: lmao

But in all truthfulness it’s the easiest mall I’ve every come across to navigate. Even with all the remodeling and new ownerships going on

2 Likes

Guides & Ubers are always in style :blush: & when James gives us the ability to have/make transportation, you’ll really be in business

1 Like

I just want a hover board. Make back to the future real for us older folk :grin:

3 Likes

How about chariots we need to pay for?? :grin:

Lowest prestige giant build - Legendville Mall, at around 1k prestige per plot haha

2 Likes

I will agree with this @Envyv77 is the king of getting killed

Claiming most deadz by not eating :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We focused on moving forward and establishing the first capital on Biitula so it stayed a small target city for us over trying to get many people to live there.

here is a gyosha mall route starting in sasquatchville. Sasquatchville hub, Sasquatchville hunt lobby, Glue woo (in the portals of the hunt lobby) Gyosha mall either portals to shop or hub (glue woo has both) and bravo you are there

1 Like

How about the highest level attained?

Without in-game leaderboards, steam stats are the closet thing we have

Less than 2% of players have a level 50+ character? Is this up to date/legit? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Could be a lot of the players from the free weekend early this year that didn’t make it very far.

1 Like