Boundless Universal Trade Tracker [BUTT] 2.0

ok at this yes but not at Bones

Have you checked to make sure that specific shop stand didn’t get switched to not visible.

Also have to remember not everyone scans for the same things. So the person who scanned that planet might not have that on their list

1 Like

ah ok thx , no they were visible a few days ago but since yesterday not and i haven t changed anything

the scan uses the Knowledge list and i dont even see a bone stand for you unless its a different name

I don’t see any bones for sale in your shop - maybe you sold out?

1 Like

fyi there are 1114 queryable items/shoppable items

2 Likes

No ITS a request basket , i am on my way Home now from Work and will Check it

So still missing quite a few, huh :thinking: I was wondering if it’s safe to query items that aren’t in the knowledge, like the different marble frieze variations.

Some I chose to omit by choice, like raw foods and brick mixtures, I assume nobody’s interested in those. Now someone can chime in that they deal exclusively in raw foods… :smiley:

3 Likes

Will BUTT be working with the new shopping API when it goes live? :star_struck:

Probably already in the works.

1 Like

Yes, I hope to get the API integration ready for the live release :slight_smile:

4 Likes

sama of numbers…
ill take a few hours to recalculate some stuff…
could some1 pls actualize butt on dzassak?
specialy hunt drops…

thx

yes, censored xd

I actually really wish people sold raw pies. I want all the xp

Wouldn’t it be cool if freshly cooked food gave a slightly better buff?

1 Like

Wouldn’t you make the food yourself if you really wanted all the xp?

2 Likes

today pls forging materials on dzassak… as a lil statement… trust your own eyes…

butt dont show prices over 100k…
but i wont sell it 4 less…
:slight_smile:
so… no statement except my buying prices :frowning:

What are you trying to sell for 100k?

The 100k limit is there since the harvested data isn’t possible to validate atm. It’ll be gone when the official API goes live :slight_smile:

I’m also interested in knowing what’s worth 100k, I thought not even lucent max forges go that high.

2 Likes

I’m still selling a hunger replenishment bomb for 14M!

3 Likes