Boundless Universal Trade Tracker [BUTT] 2.0

Yes, you don’t have to use the preset list I made, anything that is in the knowledge can be added to the harvester manually, I’m just personally using that list.

1 Like

I love you Mayu! Plutonically of course nobody better than [TNT] groupie.

#thankyoumayu

1 Like

Merchant: “What’s a good price for spicy beans?”
David Blaine: “Check BUTT”
Merchant: :flushed:

4 Likes

Yeah the BUTT is a good place to look for spicy beans.

7 Likes

I saw that there is a big market for flipping spicy beans actually lol. Also saw my Store price again is on the lower end of the spectrum (but that is probably ok). Its not bad to have a lower price for some things, as it gets you FF and traffic into your store.

Very nice site and tool Mayumichi. I’ll have to look into getting this onto my computer and simply editing the file to scan for what I sell into it… Want to make sure people are able to see all of what I’m selling :wink:

I appreciate all the work you guys put into these kinds of tools, I think it was your forge practice tool I’ve used too. It’d be pretty awesome if we had some kind of “homepage” with all these awesome tools linked in it. Maybe the wiki page? I know pfiffel had some tools as well that were nice to use.

1 Like

This is awesome. Thank you!

You don’t have to edit the file manually, the harvester has a UI for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, yeah I did :smiley:

Now if i could only get on cirp, i havent been able to visit the tnt mega hub for about a week now.

1 Like

Ouch that sucks hope your connection issues get resolved

1 Like

@Mayumichi I don´t be able to search shards. I can search it but it open no pricelists. :thinking:

I´m the only one? :sweat_smile:

:raising_hand_man:

Maybe I broke it, I just did a small update. Does it show any errors? Could also be using some of the old files, try to reload (ctrl + F5 to do a full reload if possible) and let me know if it still fails.

https://butt.boundless.mayumi.fi/#item=ITEM_SHARD_OORT Does this work?

Yes thx =D need to reload all my tabs

thank you :ok_hand::+1:

Apologies, I’ll try to make updates behave better in the future and not break old tabs :slight_smile:

1 Like

all fine =) no problem :+1:

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

It’s not working for me now either.

Completely shut down all chrome tabs and restarted but still nothing. When I type in the search box it prompts me with autocomplete suggestions but the site won’t show any listings.

I suspect it’s the same thing, I’m not sure if restarting clears the cache, did you try ctrl + F5?

1 Like

Cleared it right up thanks.

1 Like

Thx 4 the great work, I really was waiting 4 this one :slight_smile:

The PriceSync is not available
The requested URL /PriceSync.exe was not found on this server.

But I’m trying to harvest some prices now :slight_smile:

where are the alder planets and call? It doesn’t sound to me that they are in orbit, are the test servers?