Boundless's Solar System

Diamonds is on Andooweem

The last time I put an amethyst in a atlas on munteen you could practically count the lights on one hand. I assume Oortmas trees are pretty sparse :laughing:

3 Likes

@GreyArt247 Give Ruby mining a go, that’s nice and easy.

1 Like

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I have found them to be pretty good too, and diamonds aren’t too bad either … topaz and amethyst are the really tricky ones from my experience so far …Just went looking for emeralds the other day and had a decent amount from each node but I haven’t tried sapphires yet :+1:

Sapphires will give you pain :face_with_head_bandage:

Oh no not another one :scream::crazy_face::sob:

2 Likes

Whats worse, you don’t get much interesting resources looking for sapphire. So your only reward for time (apart from a few sapphire nodes if you are lucky) is tons of rock and soil plus copper iron and soft coal mostly.

1 Like

Can we get this updated now that vulpto through some rounding error went from a 2.5 planet to a 4!

After update I went to my home on Vulpto and discovered the changes to mobs there. I had to run inside a shop to have time to heal and then @Rumplypigskin came and helped me kill the elite that welcomed me to town. Life certainly got more interesting on Vulpto. Guess I might have to start mining gems so I can make coils and go above iron weapon now. lol

Good luck because I have been doing that for over 100 hours BEFORE the change and it was nearly impossible before… just imagine it now…

1 Like