Bouquets

If anyone wanna trade some Bouquets with me, I will be afking (not actually AFK but you know, standing there for a few hrs!) in the middle of TNT for a few hrs!

Edit: Just come trade with me - if you don’t have bouquets, I can trade you a flower so we both get heart!

5 Likes

i went there at EU eveninng time, already at TNT were several players, some even brought alts after trading with main character, so just hanging at TNT i got 50 hearts :slight_smile:

hope we all meet there again today at evening :smiley:

3 Likes

Got about 190 hearts yesterday cycling though all my alts at TNT. :raised_hands::heart:

Fun moment.
Me @SoleilMoon @subsect were on one side of TNT. And few of the Dragon Guild were on the other side. Which spawned into a good old fashioned valentines event dance off. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It was pretty epic.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYY2m5Ey/

6 Likes

LMAO thats hilarious but def was nice to have everyone there trading i got quite a bit myself with alts helping, we all ran to the rift exo after :rofl:

2 Likes

got 50 hearts again today :smiley: thaanks everyone :smiley:
ill be there tomorrow aswell :smiley:

1 Like

Nice clip!

1 Like

I missed the fun today I think. Real life SUCKS :wink:

Its a Party again =) Seen 30 characters in the Hub

3 Likes

Nice seeing @Leahlemoncakes in game there too!

2 Likes

doh i missed it again, i was earlier in hub, spent there almost 2 hours ended with like 38 hearts :slight_smile: ill be there again today :smiley: looking forward to see you all again :smiley: