Brews? (Give us our goblets after drinking a brew!) Went from joke to serious question

Why do we eat the cup when we drink a brew? more of a joke question…sorry bored at work. Shouldn’t we get the alloy cup back?

Started as a joke but if you think about it since we don’t get them back we either…

1. Eat them which would make us complete savages

Or

1. We litter everywhere and that’s a big fine!
10 Likes

Chocolate cups

1 Like

Dixie cups maybe?

We are litter bugs. A more important question is how exactly do buckets multiply when you purify and fortify water or milk. What is going on in that machine!

Edited for a typo.

3 Likes

Maybe this is how we drink brews?

1 Like

Well, when Mummy Bucket and Daddy Bucket love each other very much… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

But its made out of metals & we have no chocolate in game to speak of so that doesn’t work? That’s actually a good point Ratchel. It would be nice to keep the cup. But what if you drink a brew while your inventory is full? I suppose you would just drop it.

1 Like

Give me my Brew Containers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well no we don’t have chocolate. You’re right.

This probably needs to be rectified and remedies first and for most over all other things the devs are working on currently.

From this day forward none of us should be happy until they implement chocolate in the game. I already can not wait to build a chocolate river, a chocolate house, chocolate furniture. Then we can have candied windows. Man. I think I want to create wonkas chocolate factory in the game now.

3 Likes

I found chocolate…

:poop:

Completely biodegradable cups. Drop them and they instantly turn into earthyams in the soil

then i want them made of foliage!

1 Like

Oh get out of here! Ha

2 Likes

That would explain the surplus amount of earthyams.

I just thought we might have been uncultured rock goblins that eat their containers.

2 Likes

This be us!!!

That image hurts me to think about.

Watch the shark tank sharks fight over edible cups:

Apparently the oort were ahead of the curve!

I mean, isn’t most plastic made out of ancient vital essence anyways?

2 Likes

Incomplete without adding this though… :wink:

veruca

3 Likes

No, no, no, cheese! They are made out of cheese!

It’s why the brews bought at Nova Golda Market (opening soon!) are tasting the best! You can’t beat Golda Cheese (Golda is old name for Gouda!)

4 Likes

Hahaha you and you’re affection for cheese is adorable!!

1 Like