Bricks Bricks and More Bricks

OK, all of you ambitious coin-hoarders out there… I’ve got a serious request basket with your name(s) on it.

I’m going to be out for a few days, but my big project is almost finished, so I’m doing what any sane individual would do when they’re right at the finish line but too lazy to cross it–I’m throwing money at the problem.

The Location!!!

Lightning Cathedral - Epsilo … Take any route to The Hive, and you should see a small portal on the top floor with a sign over it. That’s me.

The Mission!!!

Acquire Every Igneous Brick Ever … Buying purple Igneous Bricks–like, all of them. When you get there, you’ll see why. I put the request price at 30c, and I dropped 100,000c into the basket. I have another 100,000c stashed away if this works.

How YOU Can Be a Winner!!!

Just Show Up … Drop bricks in, get money out. Contribute to one of Epsilo’s great Oortian archaeological sites. Bleed your entire stock of bricks dry for the greater good.

May the best Oortian win! And by that I mean all of us… And by “all of us”, I mean “mainly me but you will get an honorable mention”.

5 Likes

Your cathedral is DANG beautiful and I can’t wait to see it completely finished! I love how you boarded off the entrance, too. :smiley:

However, it won’t let me sell my brick. It’s just grayed out.

Does it have to be a very specific color? I have the purple variant, but I can’t sell any of it.

Thanks, chief. I’ll go take a look and see what’s up with the technical difficulties. I’m gonna be gone til Sunday so I’ve definitely gotta get things in order before then.

… Yeah, that rear exit is for another day and time. I wanna finish off the other primary areas before I deal with building an entirely separate facade for the part sticking out of that side of the mountain.

1 Like

Keep up the great work! And let me know if you locate the issue. ^.^

OK, so I consulted with The Great Oz and noticed that there were several different color codes corresponding to the different planets, even though they all still look purple.

I’m just gonna put up two baskets for the two color varieties I have (55 and 64), and split the money for now and see what comes in.

2 Likes

Yo I’m there I just have to log in. I can give you (what I think are) two variants of purple I have so you can put them up too in case they’re different from your two.

It’s no sweat, boss… If you’ve got either of the two I posted, feel free to throw 'em in. If you’ve got a giant stash from some other obscure corner of the galaxy, we can always work out a hand trade for anything you accumulate while I’m out.

1 Like

I’ve got a metric ton that I will be happy to give you for 25 a piece.

1 Like

Sold. I can do the deed right now if you’re in-game.

1 Like

Come to the Gemporium, I will be on in a few minutes.

1 Like