Bring back the wild prefabs (add player build off for them :) )

Temples/Dungeons would be awesome
Lore would be really fun! :smiley:

As the last piece of Ancient Radiance is placed into the cryptic Oortian puzzle, a blue light rapidly emits from the cracking crevices beneath…
What will come of this completed discovery? Will the Citizens finally learn, what happened?

Random temples? I dont remember that from beta…

I had a tradagy with moste of my EA screen shots. I was saving them on my computer and had a hard drive failure. So many great shots gone. This is the first time I have been able to talk about it without tearing up :cry:

4 Likes

…Unfortunately, they will never truly learn anything until they can awaken from this endless dream…

2 Likes

There were wild temples in beta? Oh pleeeeeeease devs pleeeeeease haha

there was also wild flowers.
mind blown

how do you not they spawned temples including decorative blocks the ground under it was pure compac peat (fuel) it had lantarns and gleam
and we usually found them under huge tree’s
@ctrl-64 gleamtree’s?
i remember there where alot off temples not far from jeffro the swell base where we got the cream gleam out the mountains

@Jeffrotheswell did you keep the disk i recovered alot off stuff for people over the years pm and explain what happen maybe

@DKPuncherello i call them temples but there where more like shrines not with interiors usually you could spot them by there lantarn light
it was nice way to farm and have acces to decorblocks and lantarns early in the game
ow and bricks wich where the coolest thing back in those days

found this drawing once in a cave
near a temple
i think its one off the last spacetravelers
once the people started to summon him using @summonstones for no good reason and favor’s
he took off to never been seen again
before he left he did mention that @RedY3
will be joined by a small cute pet in the future :pray:
and that reward only comes with patience

5 Likes

hahaha this is a one wild dev. I have about 3-4k screenshots on my disk so ill try to find yhem. Just remind me, are we talking about those structures that spawned with gleams and deco metamorphic blocks and lanterns?

yeah not sure what to call them

1 Like

Like this?

:joy:

1 Like

Oh, you’re talking about that prefab tree with compact soil and brick and gleam under it that spawned on some planets. I thought you were talking about a much bigger thing!

1 Like

Uhh…

Yeah. Gleam trees. Thats what everyone called them, they were on Munteen and Nasharil.

(lol it’s been so long I had to look up screenshots to find the name of the yellow gleam planet… I’ll never forget Munteen tho, that’s where I lived, hunted and gathered heh.)

1 Like

nice thought i was tripping after even kir did not know what i was talking about lol

Ahhh yes, Munteen. Sometimes you killed the cuttles, sometimes they levitated you right into the lava… When t3’s were the hard planets =)

2 Likes

This thread + the Sanctum we got for Halloween, I kinda wish Wonderstruck would launch some kind of fan-program where they’d offer some good builders of the community the opportunity to build small temples that would be generated on Exo-worlds as decorations, or small dungeons with random rares items inside.

That would be ballers!

2 Likes

It appears there were contributions in earlier development

Edited to add: rather than me add more links, search the forum for “prefab” to see multiple other threads about them.

yes this is another one off the things im slowly thinking i imagined they did suck you up in a beam to trow you around the future whent missing and nobody really noticed

man we need a prefab build off im getting excited i wonder if they allready worked it out why they where scrapped
stuff like this gonna make @Buugi real happy when exploring the worlds
i hope the dev’s really consider giving us interactive building options and storytelling stuff we can make ourself giving new players something more to explore then stuff to just look at
if they can trigger doors solve puzzles follow homemade story lines this game would become perfect for me
they can even post pone everything else for me
this would keep me busy for years

@Stretchious is it me our did those temple look very much like your first prefab post
i really should dig into the archives see what else you guys where working on back in those days
you are the original OG off the game lol

1 Like