Destroyed planets #freeroam#dungeons#loot

First and foremost I want to craft armor in this game POLL: Crafting armor / weapons then after that this game needs additional content so here is my thought on that.

Broken planets a stream lined planet that gives you and or your team a set path to follow. Their will be tough terrain to traverse through, along with large and small mobs to battle along the way their would be loot drops that give out pieces of armor and weapons as you progress forward. When you reach the end you will be presented with a boss. The bosses strength will be scaled based on your team size.

1 Like

I imagine the planets would be wide enough to allow players to move freely but have a set path with drop offs on both sides of the path with floating chunks of rocks so if you do go over the edge for whatever reason you could grapple back before falling into oblivion when you die you will be teleported back to your team or if you are solo you would go back to a supposed check point.

The planets can only be reached by pointing a totem at them and getting the single starting point warp destination. The whole planet will be regenerated regularly no plotting can happen on them after the boss has been beat a warp will open up sending the player back to the sanctum granting them with one free warp port back to were the would like to go

1 Like

Interesting concept. Kind of like a open world dungeon? Linear, but with a bit of room for running away to heal?

Exactly people want dungeons and quests this could be a healthy alternative. Give the player room to roam but also limit that to a degree giving them a clear direction to follow.

This will allow developers to implement a new way to give players a new objective. Broken planets will be seen in the sky like regular planets the higher tier planet you are on the higher tier broken planets will be reachable in the sky anybody can warp to them. If their is a team already battling through them new players can freely catch up to them and join the fight.

That’s a really cool idea! I like the concept of seeing them in the sky and only being able to warp to them that way (or warping to a friend).

1 Like

Looking for some input on this idea what does everyone think.

dope idea :love_you_gesture::+1: