Bubbles over green health what does it mean?

My son and I were on a planet that he had explored and asked if I wanted to go. Being stupid I said new planet, yeah, sure do!
Should have stayed home in my base. Looking here I saw that it was Till. I can’t keep them straight. It had lava, lots of lava and to get to a city we had to walk partway on a one rock path that did expand to a wider road. I appreciate the person who put down the blocks or rock, but for me, with my shaking hands I was seeing myself falling into the lava. Had died once already trying to get onto the path, it was at the bottom of a cliff, for heavens sake. Maybe I shouldn’t appreciate the path seeing as I died.
Anyhow, later on I noticed over the green health line that I had bubbles, like the type when you were playing with the bubbles and a wand and some of them stuck to each other. At one time it had the number 2.
Can anyone tell me what that means?

We went there because he wants some gold. I went to see a new world, won’t be going back unless I can get a flying carpet to ride over the lava. Yes, I freely admit that I am a coward. If it has lava, like that one did, I won’t be going there.
I came home with iron, silver, coal, and the regular, artifacts tech, opals, flint and a lot of rock.

Not 100% certain but i do believe it is because Till is a Tier 4 world and requires Atmospheric protection.

Yeah, I checked and it is a t4 planet and my son had me put skill points into the Atmospheric protection, that is what puzzled me. He said he didn’t have the bubbles, so not sure what was going on. My health bar wasn’t down but the bubbles were confusing. Hopefully someone will know what they meant.

Meh… dieing is just part of this game. At first i was getting increasingly angry when id die back to back. Mainly because i was tired of working off the exp pen. But in the end if your gonna play it dont matter anyways… till is a rough planet to traverse for sure. On that note if you really dont like lava id reccomend not checking out the t6 alcyon ever… its a nightmare of a place if your not the most careful of people… 300 foot drops into lava in a moments notice…

not sure what bubbles u mean… can u make a pic of that?

I’m not afraid of dying, I just don’t like the lava. Drowned a couple times, killed by goats lost count, fell into a hole a couple times, spitters, lost count of how many times to them.
I know my limits, what I can deal with and what I can’t. With hands that shake and can twitch and jerk my mouse all of a sudden I’d rather not be in a situation where I can die from it and then have to die several times because of the critters. When I am more experienced then it will be different. I played match three, then Sims 3; my son insisted I get out of my box. I do play 7 days to die and zombies are off not because I can’t handle dying from them, it is the frigging bears!
This game, I’m having a blast, die by goat, meh, I’ll nail his hide when I come back and have him for dinner. Same with spitters. Today was playing and killed four of them and almost died in the process; I’ll get better.
I just want to know what the bubbles meant, going to where I have to walk on a narrow path with shaking hands, not my idea of fun. I will fight and sometimes win and others lose to the hoppers, cuttletrunks and others and can deal with that. It is the Frigging lava

always keep some material to build at hand when u go against lava

I can’t see my going back there. Think of when you were a kid and you had the bottle of bubbles with a wand in it. You dipped the wand in took it out and gently blew on it and bubbles would form. Some small ones would stick together. That is what it looked like. The yellow symbol in the middle above the health bar, it was on the right side. Above where it is green. It was green all the way, health full. Food full, but on the right side was the bubbles and it had the number 2 on the bottom edge of the bubbles.
When we returned to our home base it was gone. Didn’t know if it had something to do with dying in lava, but my son died twice in it and didn’t have it. Didn’t pay attention while we went through the portals to get home to see if it was still there.
I’m only level 21 now, he is around level 30 or close to it. Was wondering if that was a factor. It is more curiosity than anything else.

maybe those bubbles were a status indicator, some debuff u got from elemental mobs maybe… here a link to the debuff types discussion WIP: Index of 🍇 Food & 🍷 Brew Buffs

We do, carry wood, stone, crafting table, furnace, storage crates, beacon, beacon fuel, warp conduits, and other items. I even put up a outpost attached to his. Who knows, in the future when I get more confident I might go there again. But we will warp there, not go through the portals, or at least I will.

I’m not trying to sound whiny about my hands shaking and other problems, those are just the facts of life I have to live with. But it does effects how well I can play. Someone who had steady hands can travel across one row of blocks, but I know that I can have a spasm in my arm and I go moving. Lost count of how many times riding my minibike on a road and it jerk and over the edge I go, sometimes I die. That is the chance I take when I play and it is worth it. Just not with the lava, no.

i hate lava, too. especially when im underground, and i get the feeling that the lava bubble i hit has no end
try to put some points into armour and the armour epic… with enough armour u get armor repel which reduces the damage u get to 0 ( not from lava tho ;D )

Looked at the link you gave, it could have been a healing buff. I was low on health, naturally so ate a stew. Had bought five to have for serious need and felt it was a serious need. That could have given me a buff in healing. Generally eat the cooked yams or the meat that I cook. Saving starberries to make syrup or juice with. Have around 59 meat, 400 yams and 300 starberries now.

If you hold your crouch button while moving you will move slower, but you cannot fall off from level (2x2 flat) blocks. Also, if you die, do not worry about more death: the death penalty does not stack if you die more, it only resets.

I know it doesn’t make sense, it would be classified as a psychological perception, but getting killed by drowning, spitters, goats and other critters, falling into a pit and dying, didn’t bother me. But that lava, toss in the narrow rock path across the lava really got to me. I really, really get immersed into a game when I play it.
Was killed by one of those critters, don’t know which one, shoot exploding bombs and I died in one hit. Spawned short distance away and just headed back, no problem. When we headed to the city to cross the lava on that path, nope, not again.

Feel the same ways about bears in 7 days to die, either my son mods them out or I just don’t play with zombies on, which I don’t really want. I died 16 times by bears in 3 months playing, generally in the first week, sometimes on the first day.

I live in a death state on alnitans, I am just resolved with the fact I’ll never get 100% exp again. But that is okay, I like the biome

Hang in there it actually gets better the higher lvl ya get.