[BUG REPORT] Character slowly moving forward

I’m playing on PS4 and my character moves forward on its own. I use both my controllers in the day so it’s definitely not a controller issue. The poor thing will slide across the walls until I rotate the L-Stick.

Ive had a issue where my character keeps turning left or right a few times since last patch. Naybe related? Im on PS4 too.
Maybe some signal gets stuck?
I had a lag spike beforehand. When it happens im unable to goto sanctum from the menu.
I use bluetooth keyboard to type. Using the keyboard fixed it.

1 Like

Oh, I’m glad my character doesn’t turn on its own. Maybe they are related somehow. :thinking:
It seems to be happening mainly when I have been running around and I just stop by releasing the L-Stick. And the screen will still move forward even when the controller is out of hands. :roll_eyes: Not much lag on my end and I use a usb keyboard … !! Maybe I’ll disconnect the keyboard and see if anything changes. :smiley:

Now it keeps doing it! :roll_eyes: I should have kept my big mouth shut!! :rofl:
Oh and I did try it without my keyboard and well … ^^

:purple_heart::orange_heart::green_heart:

So this is still happening … Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this yet on their PS4. Unfortunately it has been taking away from my enjoyment of the game as I find it really annoying, the rate of the movement that is, I wish I could express it better on the forums to accentuate the feels. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Is your character holding any forged items that may be causing it to move without any controller input?

1 Like

It is probably your controller. This trick worked for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bDR3M_2jC0

1 Like

I have a forged item in the inventory but not currently carrying it.

Wonderful! I’ll check this out. :smiley: Thank you very much.

:medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports:
This did the trick!! Thank you!

Awesome!
I was to the point I was going to buy a new controller.
Very glad it was something simple.

1 Like