Bug: Shop Stand prices not adjustable

Thanks for the video @JaceyLive, it’s been added to the bug database.

1 Like

@vdragon I’ve encountered another one but maybe it’s been fixed, it’s regarding portal shards in portals. I’ll upload the video and tag you. Same principle as the shop stand, you add the shards then the shards going back into your inventory (some shards are in the portal to start off with) I’ve removed all shards and re-added a full stack for it to work… I’ll post video and create a new post if needed

Sure, feel free to create a new post and add the video on it.

1 Like

I did manage to see this bug in action. Tried to set new price for item that was out of stock and it did revert back to old price. After I put item to shopping stand I was able to set new price. Below video this in action.

1 Like

Oh that thing with portal shards going back into my pocket and I have to clear and re-add them a few times I assumed was just how it worked; it’s been like that for me for as long as I can remember. It’s not every portal every time, I haven’t found the pattern to it. All the readouts in the middle right of my HUD give zero or blank, like # or # plots used, etc… damage & the combat numbers are fine.