[BUG] Unfertilised combustion particle not reverting colour

Sometimes a combustion particle that has been fertilised and then loses the fertilisation (grrrr) does not revert back to the original colour.

The target crop no longer has fertilisation

Same one after being sprayed.

They have several growth stages/ticks. Each one takes a spray of fertilizer, I think.
ie: if you spray a new seed - that will be stage 1/7. Then it has the other stages to go through so you’d need to spray it again.

1 Like

I sprayed this whole field.

Most lost the fertiliser, of the ones that did a couple didn’t go back to the dark purple, but stayed the bright colour like it does after you spray with fertiliser.

Making them look sprayed but not.

No biggie, just seems inconsistent.

1 Like

Seen it too Fidach, on combustions the coloring (the fertilized = true, coloring) is wrong sometimes. Only happens to combustions that have been fertilized at least once, might also have seen it on kindling, not sure.

I’ve also noticed if you start spraying random ones nearby turn pink like they’ve been sprayed but don’t actually say they’ve been fertilised

2 Likes

exactly the same happens to me. Some also do not reduce the time to mature, they take longer than they mark.

Are you seeing this with other crops, or just the combustion particle?

I’ve only seen it with combustion.

Oddly, when I harvested last night (after respraying the entire field) I could find no examples of what I described!

It turns out that there is some sort of odd bug where you fertilise one Combustion Fraction and then the game colours the ones next to it, but it does not count as being fertilised. Do you remember seeing this?

That could be it.

I can’t say for sure, all I can be sure of is there were some that were coloured as if fertilised but were not!

1 Like