Bugs, and Issues

You need 2 soft coal in there - the misleading message has been logged as a bug

1 Like

thats what i was at - it looks like there just 1 in a fuel slot and if he was smelting fine until this point, the message there is already known bug and refueling should let him continue smelting

You donā€™t have enough fuel.

1 Like

I put like 14 medium/hard coal and it showed same message after i have smelted with just 2 before. Still pops that up

so addressing the screenshot directly, you cannot put soft coal in an iron furnace, it will not cook. The message ā€œmissing basic skill recipesā€ is a faulty message, and instead means you either do not have enough fuel, or do not have the right ingredients for the recipe you want to make. E.G. only having bones, but not sap in the furnace.

can you take a screenshot of the furnace with several (2 or 3 should be fine) medium or hard coal in it and the copper ore? that way we can be absolutely sure that this is in fact a bug. can you also make sure that you have this skill unlocked?

2 Likes

@Skylance also you canā€™t put two TYPES of coal in the furnace. so if you had medium AND hard coal in there at the same time, it will not work

1 Like

I have All 6 Core Skills learned. and yes my mistake. Thanks for the tip, and sorry for all the trouble. I put the 14 medium and it worked. haha. Again sorry for the trouble.

2 Likes

no problem :slight_smile: that information isnā€™t listed anywhere clearly, so it can be tough to figure out things like that early on. If you have any other questions about the game in general, you can always ask them in the discord channel and get a faster response :ok_hand: https://discord.gg/5H5jfK

1 Like

Ok thanks.

Level Up bug after logging in. XP Loss

I logged in to play and after a few mission completed notifications, I got a level up notification. It said I leveled up to 31. Iā€™m just about to so this is believable. I looked at my XP Bar and saw +0 XP. My character says Iā€™m still level 30.

So this is the second time Iā€™ve ran into this issue (That I noticed) Iā€™m not 100% sure logging in has anything to with it. Iā€™ll have to test it out further.

Does anyone else have this problem?