⚒ Builder's Boons & Tools

I’m not a builder, but as I do certain things with my base/workshop I am seeing where some specialized tools would come in handy:

(maybe add a new metal like steel to create these new tools)

• AOE Chisel
  • AOE 3x3 pattern chisel (not sure if this is possible, but cycle thru 9 dif default patterns and choose one?)
  • AOE 9+ Block Placement
  • AOE horizontal row block placement
  • AOE vertical row block placement
  • AOE Collect-my-plotted-items bomb (would not destroy items, just collect them in your inventory so you can move items). I was going to suggest adding an option to “delete beacon” that would ask “collect all items?”, but our mobile inventory is usually too small for this.
  • AOE Scanner or Selector to select which blocks to move (if this item is possible, it could be used instead of the collect-items-bomb)

6 Likes

9+ block placement is my favorite following by aoe chisel

1 Like

This would be super handy, especially for large areas with huge floors and ceilings

(give please lol)

1 Like

I believe theirs new Features ideas majorvex has given us could be a nice addition to building. could be a bit trick in all the checks the server would need to do over our current AOE damage hit mechanics. Would need to account for surrounding block types, if the are chiselable for type of chisel. Example: handling IF a surrounding block already bevel chiseled, and you want to slope chisel. so a lot of checks to be done every time the tool swings.

For the block placement. rework a totem for forge effect to then hold a block! this block held by totem, then will green highlight all the block where to be placed. I would think a mode switch option be best for a tool like this. i think mode switches might be a nice new beginning to for tool features.

For the function of AOE plot clearing bombs, i guess if inventory full just magnets them up to your feet at least. I guess this would be great for plotting up places that someones beacon burnt out and someone else has now claim to salvage out.

hope this helps!
–RISCX

1 Like