Builders Museum - The Sand Box

Got the last things for the museum (until someone give me things I dont have, like the rare white gleam) thanks to @Heureka , @Pseudonym84 and @sam-27 !

Got all the missing glyph bricks:

At the back water and lava:

11 Likes

some things, like the ice, almost need to be lined up right next to each other to see the subtle differences.

2 Likes

amazing job bro, looks great. now just wait for more stuff to come out :stuck_out_tongue: by the way itd be nice to have a petting zoo of all the wildstock in there

3 Likes

Yep thats why I have color rooms. :wink:

Whenever it will be possible to save animals from despawn, or when we can tame them! :smile:

@Kawwak just visited with @Cloud-Strife, awesome work man! Lots to see.

3 Likes

Thanks to @Jeffrotheswell and @Cloud-Strife , the museum now have the only alphabet block in the game!

With @Cloud-Strife looking in through the doors and doing some horrible things with his lower back. :smile:

Until I could get one more rare block (like the true white gleam), I placed a portal conduit on the other side, cause I think its Boundless’s most iconic thing!

3 Likes

I don’t know that it’s the only one. Just that it wasn’t avaliable to craft for very long. I bet there are a few more out there. Any way I am happy it found its way to you! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

lol sorry it took so long jeff, I had to wait on a good time for both of us.

2 Likes

i have earth crystal i can give you

oh and somewhere i have block that thinks its red in menus hahaha
though you wouldn see that

There are more…

5 Likes