Builders Museum - The Sand Box

Greetings fellow oortlings!

Do you ever wanted to see all possible buildable things in the game, and choose which one is the best for your build? Well then, you are welcome in the Sand Box!

All blocks and props can be found in there (except for the wall/step/slab modified blocks), and every one of them is in the same environment: in sand with torch light.

The first and largest room are the planetary section. Here you can find every planets natural blocks and props.

The EU stands for European server planets, EA for the US East ones, W for the US West ones and AU for the Australian ones. So the order from left to right is: Therka, Septerfon, Munteen VII, Solum, Epsilo, Vulpto, Berlyn, Elopor, Nasharil, Vena V, Andoweem, and Alturnik.

The wood room:

The stone room:

The metal room:

The soil room:

The light room:

The others room:

And where is it located? Oordinates are: Therka -1884N -2252E, in the settlement of Forge LakeValley, close to my Gleamtower.

You can go there easily via portals through Iron Sky on Munteen, or from @Xamora s shops portal next to @Jeffrotheswell s portal hub in Therka Market.

Special thanks to @Xamora and @NerArth for the building materials, for @NerArth and @Pseudonym84 for the rare resources, and for the whole community for their portals and shops! :wink:

31 Likes

Very nice. Will you update with the new blocks too when they are available ?

2 Likes

Yes, I will try!

3 Likes

whoa, how much time taken for this?

1 week, maybe was 9-10 days. But I had help from other players and coins to afford some things! :blush:

2 Likes

That was mostly the gathering though, wasn’t it? I saw you actually building the place very quickly!

1 Like

It would appear you are missing some gleam just lyk.
Place is awesome and really cool though, I’ll have to stop by some time!

2 Likes

Well, the all-block gathering was like 2 days, but I had a helpful chart from @Dzchan94 , but the building material gathering and the place clearing was longer.

Hmm, which gleam? I only show blocks and props here which ones can be found and crafted by anyone, doesnt include any from the dev gifts (like the purple gleam).

1 Like

The server description in this room is very inspirative. I hope i may say, But there never had been a city of more beauty, magnitude and extend than the lowlands of Everwow.

Added some dev gift decorations via @Karokendo and @Cloud-Strife for the entrance.

2 Likes

Love the idea behind the place, @Kawwak. I can get you an orange gleam block for your entrance too, if you like?

Maybe see if @PharaohNai or @AnnieGYG have a single white gleam block to spare? I know they don’t have much, and what they do have is tied up in their builds - but maybe!

2 Likes

Well dont you have 1 more beside the orange? Maybe white or smthing? For simmetry. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t personally have any white. There’s also water and lava source blocks? I don’t have any lava left, but I could certainly spare you a water bucket for your project :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks to @Pseudonym84 I have some orange gleam and glyph brick blocks too for the entrance!

Got water bucket too, but dont want to use it up until I got lava. If anyone have lava bucket, white refined gleam (1 or 2), and glyph bricks (preferably 2 from all kind), I happily accept them for the museum! :blush:

5 Likes

I did a few glyph-block when it was available, think i have 5 from ign stones left, you can have 2 of them, if you still miss them.

When I will meet you again, will accept them. :wink:

Some igneous glyph bricks, thanks to @Heureka !

Will still appreciate 1 from the metamorphic and 1 from the sedimentary, 2 from the white refined gleam, 1 from the lava bucket, and 1 or 2 from anything else I miss!

4 Likes

@SWProzee1 & PinnBe & andysav all admiring pink vs blue ice…which I learned about at the Sandbox. Thanks for making me look like someone who knows things :wink:

3 Likes

I found a few sed glyphs in store that you can have.

2 Likes

I need only one when we meet again! :wink:

1 Like