[Comunity Project] Building a Castle

Hi Guys

I want to Build a big Castle and this will be great.

Here the Plans

evry square is 4 blocks (22) so full base size is x50y40 blocks z=unknown yet

8 Likes

Sounds cool! What server and what type of rock/stone?

Further Information are coming later
But i think i build on therka eu

1 Like

Im open for ideas and helping hands

1 Like

Ok i have new info

Base Size is 50*40
4 Levels
Big Hall
Entrance with 2 Stairs to a Balcon
big balcon around the Big Hall in lvl2
2 Rooms for Rent in lvl3
2 Towers with sight platform on lvl 4

Coords: +1600 | | -1600 EU Therka

2 Likes

im thinking about sedimentary or metamorphic stones. but as i said im open for new ideas

1 Like

Ok i’m on my way to Therka!
Sedimentary stones might bend in with the sand if it was a desert biome.

Great idea! one word of warning though: You have to have enough beacon plots to cover the entire structure. It would be very annoying to have a section of wall vanish on a world regen sweep.

1 Like

oh thx for the warning this could realy be a problem.
maybe some devs @james could grant me accses to a big Beacon or a few more plots for the project.

1 Like

If you start with mining the materials, you get a lot of plots, 1 for each level and 10 plots for every lvl that end with a nine.

I am soon lvl 50 in mining in less then 2 weeks (not mining all the time) and passed 80 plots.

And when you start building, you level as builder to, with more plots to gain.

1 Like

This is definitely the best way to get plots for big builds. You get a bonus 10 plots at levels 9, 19, 29, 39, etc. You’ll also need a ton of materials for such a big build so you can kill two birds with one stone. :slight_smile:

@Heureka @Zerus | yes i see. and im building inside of a Mountain this needs to get mined down too. so it seems to fit perfectly. we will see im on it so feel free to come over if you want to help or just to watch me xD

I will :slight_smile:

You can add friends to your beacon-controller to, so they get access to your building, and i think they can add plots to (not sure if plot-add is implemented yet, havent tried).

I don’t think you can add your plots to another person’s beacon at this time.

1 Like

Ground layer is nearly finished thx to @BunnyNabbit

3 Likes

we still could need some help here. foremost with materials for the tools to mine.

actual helpers : @BunnyNabbit and 1 more

1 Like

Building is going well! :smiley:

3 Likes

almost reached the 2nd floor

5 Likes