Building in 2020! Lets see them plans!

image image

Bomb war (chunin exams) coming 2020

9 Likes

Being a newer player of Boundless, I have 5 goals for 2020:

1. Keep playing the game and not get bored or discouraged like I have with other Sandbox games (ie; Conan, Ark, PixArk, Minecraft, Citadel)!

2. To tell my friends how much fun I am having in the game and get a few of them to buy it so we can play together! (While also hoping that it goes on sale for PS4 sometime in 2020)

3. Build an Elven Village to live in and have fun building it!.

4. Explore more worlds and figure out how to survive while hunting and gathering!

5. Reach Level 50 and beyond!

14 Likes

1: Finish my Castle, then add the details to it.
2: Find enough Kindling Mass Kernals to finish my small farm of those.
3: Finish the Castle Outer Walls.
4: Add some more buildings inside the walls.

5: No idea what else yet.

5 Likes

Plan for 2020 is a shinto temple with a japanese garden full of cherry trees.
And after that maybe the castle of Himeji or Hakone (do you know that in a lot of places in japan like Hakone castle you have volonteer guides doing free tour just for the pleasure to show their cultural history. I had a very nice retired japanese man who gave us the tour, he was so nice. FYI in Kyoto you can have guides, doing it on their free time, to show you the city. All they ask in return is a meal).

some torii :

Himeji castle

7 Likes

I plan to refine and add a lot of detail to my current builds this coming year. I have had a lot of land and have built several large structures near each other but I always leave them pretty bare-bones. They need a bit of life, color, and detail to them and that has always been a struggle for me when building.

1 Like

cf

6 Likes

I built Himeji-jo castle in My settlement Japanito but and so tempted to tear it down and rebuild it lol. Literally my first build of the game! Was a lot of fun! But I feel I can do better at this point! Come check it out sometime! On Kada I accessible thru tardis, diligence, ps Kada I and Legendville mall

I tried exactly that in EA time, scaled it down a lot but still had quite a hall.
Moria was always on my list of things to do, as much as many other Tolkien-world creations.

But when the full release came I decided to do my own things more, and follow styles rather than copies.

2 Likes

Awesome! Did you save any screenshots?
I love making my own things, too but I’ve been a LotR fan for 30+ years and can’t resist.

1 Like

my newest project is a 28x28 plot big pyramid build with black concrete on the outside and 3-4 thick lines off gleam as decoration on the top half

plots needed at the end ~6-8k only the main building and 100500 concrete for the outer shell

~30k placed 70k left…
maybe i place today the next 10k concrete XD

3 Likes

My goals will be to complete my evil lair and add a weapons and robotics research areas with a giant gundam like robot being raised out of the ground via giant elevator. With some huge hatches at the surface. Half being underground half outside. And most likely a hanger for a jet of sorts.

2 Likes

For 2020 I’m dropping the 45 degree pyramid . this pyramid is 11.25 plots by 33.75 plots . I hope you like it . Hopefully completed for the first day of 2020 . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to allof you , your the best .

4 Likes

The interior shows how the blocks are laid

5 Likes

Nice, i will visit it for sure !
Tearing it down must be a hard decision to make.
Is there a direct portal to your settlement from Legendville mall?

1 Like

I started this, didnt quite get it right (or at all) then got distracted and freestyled other stuff. Its on arie if you want a peek. Go to river towns, via well, anywhere lol. TNT has 2 portals to us, the planet portal and RTG. From the hub i have a ground level gold bordered portal with my name above…make sure to go outside if u visit :wink:

1 Like

Yup! At the front of mall hub there’s a 2x1 portal labeled “Japanito”. And it is a hard decision to make, its just too scaled down for me and I want it bigger and more detailed.

if I resurrect the old laptop I might find some, I think
actually, just remembered I made recording showing some of my builds before EA worlds got wiped so maybe I have some footage, although it might show the project in earlier stages

1 Like

@EvanBloodAxe Ok I will visit very soon :slight_smile:

If you upscale you can make a nice interior if you haven’t already.

Coming soon. Building a shopping depot currently

I startet a “little” Dwarfen Project 2 Weeks ago, hope to get this done this Year :grin:

25 Likes