Building in February! Share your build and goals!

dude, this is sick. Where is it located? I wana come look around later

1 Like

Itā€™s on Seginiakai - thereā€™s a discreet portal to it from the PS hub

4 Likes

Just realised I made 4 teapots as my rockets side boosters.
Also I have no design for main rocket bodyā€¦just gonna wing it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is looking mighty fine. Next time I make run I am sure to come visit!

1 Like

That moment when you see a post below your pic and think ā€œyeah, somone appreciates all my hard work and creative geniusā€ then see itā€™s a reply to someone else :rofl:
I kid ofc but there is always that slightest twinge of disappointment :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think I saw your work the other day but I had been to soooooo many places I canā€™t remember exactly where it was. When you are finished give me a shout and Iā€™ll be in awwww for all your hard work

:oort_s::oort_t::oort_a::oort_y: :boundless:

3 Likes

Was just an quick, wine-induced, observation of human nature (or of my nature anyhow :slight_smile: )
Iā€™m quite content building for my own pleasure and my ego was hardened many ago from being an art student

6 Likes

@catfud Iā€™m in absolute awe! More pics, in fact just keep on posting, much as you care to do so!! :clap: raw talent right there

2 Likes

@Stretchious holy holy holy wow, ok I quit now LOL I am humbled

1 Like

Tagris,
I visited your base other night was exploring thru your shop in DuskmooršŸ˜‚
Then back thru your PS portal home was happy to see that Tagris portal & BTW would love to see it in our Galaxy too. hehe.

I absolutly enjoyed seeing Elwyn, loved how you used the new wicker was beautiful, your creativity & your builds show the love you have for Boundless & Elwyn.

This is a great idea I always enjoy seeing Boundless creativity & Iā€™m gonna be adding our newest Duskmoor Galaxy build which was a community build as many participated including myself. Soon as Iā€™m ingame gonna get some ss, was our newest labor of love & finishing touches will be added over weekend.

Yabo & Good travels & buildingšŸ¤—

1 Like

Wow awesome build, cant wait to see it completed, pls update when its ready for views?
Good travels & buildingšŸ¤—

Awesome! I definitely will come see as pictures dont always do justice. Love arena builds.
Good travels & buildingšŸ¤—

1 Like

We just finished our oort-hockey stadium in Sasquatchville, Alder

Feel free to visit, we put over 200 chairs for spectators!

10 Likes

Love love love this!

2 Likes

Oortkeyā€¦

1 Like

Wish there was a puck we could push around :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Grapple a dead animal? kinda weird but could somehow create a net/poles to drag through

1 Like

The worldbuilder has a grid layout of the colours ordering based on a travelling salesman approximate solution (based on ciede color distance) starting from black. Not to say itā€™s ā€˜idealā€™ but itā€™s relatively pleasing visually.

3 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™d had enough failures that I was dragging my feet on trying graph theory. Knowing thereā€™s solutions in that area though is a good jolt of enthusiasm!

1 Like

Really nice design. I like how you have took good amount of space for this

2 Likes