Building the perfect planet

1.66% diamond, all evenly spread out :frowning:

Try again tomorrow I guess lol

Edit: I retract the frown lol. The diamond mining is “good” at best but daaammn thr coal, gold and diamonds combined from alt 5-15 is unreal. This isn’t a top diamond planet but it sure is some awesome all-rounder fun

1 Like

How can i get the Dates per chunk?

Or can Somebody Check Camus for that its a Sapphire Planet would interest me .
Because i ll get 5,2 k of IT in only one hour Farming and that every time and every place i ll Go Farming.

Greetings Turrican2006

Only 1.33% Diamond, but I’ve kept this world since launch due to the 2 concentrations on the atlas. No lava either other than at either end of the deposits.

3 Likes

mine is a mess…

used the grand gorge which seemed to fragment some nice areas but usable for it’s brief life span. (1.46%)

looks very nice top side though

1 Like

Would be awesome if those had been yellow/white spots

I honestly wouldn’t worry about the per chunk figures, they don’t mean anything. You could have a really low per chunk figure but have 50k topaz in 1 spot and none the rest of the planet , making the figures look rubbish but the mining Truly epic

1 Like

OK , iam really Happy with my Planet but to have Diamond or Emerald in that concentration would be more helpful …

If i remember correct i choose all flat caves too , flat caves could be perhapgs the Key for a good concentration too ?

Flat caves works well for topaz for sure, don’t know if it would impact emerald or diamond as they don’t seem to be that dependant on mountains

For emerald lava/water areas would possibly be the starting point and tweak numbers of biomes from there

3949 Diamonds, 5400 Hard Coal and 2700 Titanium using 2 and a bit hammers ;o)
with no durability increase on them - who cares about white spots :wink:

3 Likes

That’s not bad going at all, and definitely worthwhile.

For comparison I get about 20-25k topaz and 3 or 4 medium and large fossils from a stack of hammers. No idea about what two would give.

On top of that theres a lot of pointless tech things and 10-12 stacks of iron and a few of medium coal

Happy to let you have a go on the topaz planet if you feel inclined

1 Like

Don’t think I could survive an entire stack of hammers, my endurance is not that great ;). I have a decent sapphire world and if I need Topaz I normally just compact and transmute.

For Emerald and Amethyst I have

1 Like

Those are very nice.

Any idea of the biomes used?

almost all water biomes, or biomes with water in them, including floating mountains etc (so lots of swimming involved), the amethyst is concentrated in certain areas, whereas the emerald is all over the place. Also used the template for most water.

Thats realy nice :+1::+1::+1:,

And 2 Hammers for nearly 4k Diamond its nice too thats great i would say .

I may not have a sovereign planet, but I’d definitely love to check some out, since it has been a long time from last I went mining.

Wish I could afford to get one, though.

For mining only I honestly wouldn’t buy your own, I’m quite happy to let people pillage mine. Pulling 10 or even 20k out of it doesn’t even make a dent

2 Likes

How do I get to yours?

There’s quite a lot of sovereign planets found through the TNT network T5 and T6 hubs.

1 Like

Thank you.