Buttons/controls

I can’t seem to 1. Access my inventory/crafting 2. access my options. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how to access my inventory and how to craft. Also when I press escape in order to access the options I see no menu. Also how do I invert my vertical look

Inventory and crafting are accessed via Tab; the vertical look invert should be in the options accessed by the Esc key, but as I’m not at the computer with Boundless on it, I can’t do better than that.

the problem is that when I press escape all I can see is my character and nothing else, and when I press tab practically nothing happens

Can you check that you haven’t pressed the fullstop / period key by mistake?

I might have but pressing it again seems to do nothing other than bring up a menu with all sorts of information

Also I’m running on windows 10

Could you press the key a few times to see if any menus appear on screen?

ok I will try that

All it does is show the menu full of numbers

Can you provide a screenshot to show what’s going on?

Thats what show’s up when I press the period button

This is what happen when I press tab

Thanks for the screenshots. It looks like the GUI is missing on the bottom screenshot. What graphics card do you have? Could you also try the Testing branch to see if the issue exists on that too?

I have tried the testing branch (very strange things happen with the gui) the graphics card I have is the AMD Radeon R9 M375

Also I appreciate you guys taking the time to work this through, definitely better than many other companys

2 Likes

Your problem is similar to the one in the message thread shown below. It’s a problem we’re aware of and are trying to find out what’s causing the issue.

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/missing-menu-gui/4605

OK Thanks for helping me out with this. I’ve been following boundless for awhile but hadn’t had money to purchase it, looking forward to the full release

1 Like