Buy store in DKMall

Hello, I know that this type of trade is unusual and that is why I do not put it in the market section, and I do not know if you can or not this type of shopping here, but hey, if someone has a store in DKMall near the portals that you want to sell, you can send me MP with the amount that you request in currencies and we can negotiate it in case you are interested or not, they have already offered me a medium-height store, but I consider something distant and I would like something closer to the portals Main, I’m really not interested in what you’ve already built, only in the plots.

regards

2 Likes

Hi! I generally ask that people only give spots away, not sell them, based on some past camping incidents. However, if someone wants to give you their spot, that’s fine with me :blush:

Do you want D61 or C67?

1 Like

Yes, that’s really good, but I also appreciate that someone has found that place before and maybe for the inconvenience I would like to offer compensation in coins.

About the two options that he offered me, I don’t know if I really found those exact ones, since I quickly got disoriented through the streets, but I think that in that place you already had an mounted store haha

Yes both are old shops I have those plots.

I understand your intent and I am not mad don’t worry.

But selling shop spots is officially not allowed in the mall.

This is to prevent people from grabbing “good” spots, not building there, and then later selling those spots to people after leaving them unused for months.

2 Likes

I think @AlexxChristo had a store there he was “getting rid of” …? :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

He gave it away :blush: no money changed hands

Yeeeee- my offer to sell was just going to be like someone coming up and me being like " SO THE LOW COST OF FREE JUST TAKE THIS SHOP OKAY!"
it was a fantastic starter shop location for me but i’ve moved down towards the front of the mall into a spot that was much better for me overall. I wanted a slightly bigger spot to do some pretty decoration stuffs at.

3 Likes

Yes I know the spot you speak of.

2 Likes