Buyers charged 10% boundless tax

This deserves a topic of it’s own I think for bringing a gentle flow of money into the game (and indirectly since you mentioned a logging in daily amount, also a way to keep people interested and coming back on a daily basis but that’s a whole other topic I think)

In most MMOs I’ve played there’s always “vendor trash” which serves no purpose that drops off mobs that can be sold to NPCs, there’s normally been some kind of daily logging in reward and normally a set of daily activities which give rewards.

I would also love to see some sort of random treasure hunt/chests, the “treasure hunter” add - on for Minecraft was literally the only thing that kept me playing it for longer than 2 weeks. The little message with the totally random co-ords would flash up on the screen every hour and half the server would try to get to the treasure before it despawned. Although spawning treasure chests/loot beacons in Archeage and ARK were highly exploitable by hackers/campers since they weren’t so random and had a list of set places to drop. I’d prefer the totally random one (even if it does troll half the server by spawning under lava hehe)

2 Likes