Buying (35,600 left) rust slate rocks!

I’m starting over on my tower Braj DuBay in Kindred Bay on Sorissi. It will be 3-4x larger, as you can see by the foundation in the screenshot as compared to the current version of the tower in the top left.

Request basket is in the shop across the street toward the right side of the pic, Silk Yellow Imports. If you come to Sorissi through any HSE portal you can search the basket in the ‘sell to’ tab or just go north from the hubs and you’ll see the tower and the big purple foundation across the street. All three rock types are listed (1c/block), but rust slate is only found naturally as metamorphic.

This is a ONE-TIME purchase order! If you bring rocks and the basket is all sold out, please contact me directly and I might throw some coin back and let you know.

I also have a basket for 20k wood at 1c/block for any color. Natural and non-Sorissi colors appreciated but I can make use of any.

Thanks!

1 Like

Request basket for rocks is full :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cleared it, 35,600 left.

And sorry about that :smirk: this is the most I’ve put in a basket at once and didn’t consider it filling!

1 Like

You’re building on sorissi? Y

2 Likes

Sorissi is my sovereign world dog :smirk:

Plus the name ‘Braj DuBay’ doesn’t really work anywhere but the Bay.

Plus I have an alt named Sorissi!