Buying Adrenal Glands! NOW 250ea!

I hate it too. But we should probably all use it before it gets nerfed.

1 Like

Changes to recipe and now It needs decorative blink!

1 Like

Its also bad for the game in a sense most people dont like it. I know people who did it long before it became ā€œmainstreamā€. They burned out doing it and donā€™t play anymore. It is a wicked easy fix though just changing the value on gleam doors will probably do it

And holy smokes!!! Someone wiped me out completely of mega fast brews!

Both on Trung AND on Tana in the Exo shuttle, combined I had almost 2k of them there, ALL goneā€¦

Over half a million coin thoā€¦

But I checked other shops which have around the same prices, ALL gone too!

Someone has been buying them up, probably gonna sell them for more I guessā€¦

2 Likes

They should add iron bars to gleam doors. They already look like they use metal. This would fix it.

Just as good as a fix

Also thinking issue with certain brews is because not as many people hunt anymore so less creature drops

Iā€™m curious as to why all of a sudden the gleam processing has skyrocketed. Itā€™s not like this wasnā€™t around since the beginning of the minter.

Iā€™d also put money on this being done more by pc players than PS4 players as this can all be automated on pc and not ps4

2 Likes

This guy this guy knows! People are just going overboard with this.

1 Like

Hehehehehe :shushing_face:ā€¦

I suspect your right. I still havent tried it lol

My guess is because a couple people advertised it as 100,000 per hour coin

2 Likes

It is truly AMAZING what a little bit of ad-spend can do for ya!

Mega fast doubled + at gleam bow and havenā€™t come back down to anything like the previous prices since.

1 Like

Look at the SERP gleam farm party thread one could argue itā€™s easier for ps4

1 Like

Well I wonā€™t argue with you, but if you feel its easier for ps4, then its probably about time they one upā€™d us pc fellas :grin:

Iā€™ve got no issues with it lol

1 Like

Bring it PlayStation!!! COME AT ME BRO!!!

WHy would it be easier on PS4?

Because console use strollerā€™sā€¦I mean controllersā€¦training wheels :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: