Buying and Selling

I’ve run around in Pixelgate and see lots and lots of empty tables for buying and selling stuff. Is there really not much of an economy yet, or am I just missing something?

a lot of people played awhile ago. the reason they are so empty is because people bought them all already.

a few places that are still active will still be selling, but Therka Market is much more active for buying and selling. if you go to the giant temple, inside are portals, you should be able to get to therka

Thanks again. I’ve been to Therka, but I’ll head back and look around some more.

yeah in Pixel Gate there’s only really one shop that has anything even in it. the one with the sapphire torches and the compact amethyst decorations

Hey…I always try to have stuff for sale in pixel Gate!!!:innocent:

you’re over in cooks corner, i’m talking about the PG market

Yeah I guess I’m not really part of the PG market. Kinda stinks cuz players come in and see the PG market bare an then assume theres nothing else there and here I am a stones through away with a massive shop. :disappointed_relieved:

pay DZ to put something on the road to make yours more noticeable

Nah…I’m just gonna make some portals in my shop that go to populated areas. I think thats my best bet for advertisement.

1 Like

If you put your coordinates here, I’ll stop by.

1 Like

I too try and keep things up for sale in pixle gate… thought they evaperate about as fast as i put them up… im not in the market but rather right next to it. The big red oriental-ish temple thing… i mostly stock iron hammers, but i dabble in anything i have extra of (A. Tech Components, Rock, Silt/Clay, Dark Blood etc)

also i have a bit of everything so if there is something you need i can prob make you an offer ^^

Hey jiivita pssssst do you got diamonds?

Lol I’ll see what I can squeeze into my schedule… they are so far away… and it’s hot down there =P

i would love you forever jiivita