[COMPLETE] Black Gleam 1400c each!

BUYING BLACK GLEAM 1400c EACH.

Coord : 1570N -875E Alt 65.

4 Likes

Crikey… how much will you pay once the events over?? :laughing:

2 Likes

This is going to start a price war, good for those who have black gleam, terrible for those who want it.

1 Like

Finally proper deal for much wanted color, still not gonna participate selling :stuck_out_tongue:

Well there is not a good price for this thing. I mean there is no other way to get it and you cant get as much as you want it’s all random.

1 Like

True, I just want black gleam and don’t have millions of coins or hold out much hope of getting them in the event so it’s my selfish viewpoint.

2 Likes

@bigad9 I only need a handful for a little sculpture I’m planning at MM. After that I’ll save them for you :blush: might not be many, but I’ll see what I can do.
I seem to be getting more black gleam than any other colour, I think it spawns in the other types of meteor not just the gleam ones. Not sure though maybe I was just lucky

2 Likes

Some meteor have mixed blocks

Edit:
Forgot to change to English my keyboard and wrote nonsense

2 Likes

People really complaining? If someone thinks it’s worth 1500, then let them pay it. Once they don’t need any more, it will drop down to the next highest buyer… And so forth, till it reaches a decent market value based on supply vs demand (which will be low because everything in this game except oort has high supply but sorta low demand).

Not complaining, just commenting. I know how long people have waited for this gleam!

2 Likes

People waited a long time, and now expect it to be sold for cheap? If it’s rare and high in demand, it should be expensive :roll_eyes:

Just saying. Just find it funny how people saying op starting a price war because he feels black gleam is worth 1500c to him.

If people truly want it, they can venture out in the oortiverse and get it themselves :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well it will be a price war while it’s in demand… pointing that out is just a fact!
Like bigad says, good for those selling, not great for those buying… but prices change all the time as you say :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Supply vs demand is not a price war tho.

2 Likes

Ahh each to their own then :slight_smile: not worth arguing about lol!

5 Likes

Not complaining at all, even stated I’m speaking from a selfish perspective in my next comment. And when demand is high and supply is low that can definitely create price wars for buyers, in games and irl

2 Likes

I’m hopefully going to have a go at one later tonight, hopefully I’ll get some, but not holding out much hope, my traversal skills aren’t the best. Much like irl, just a big old tank. :rofl:

1 Like

Ha. And to think I was going to post asking for black gleam… wowza.
If anyone’s feeling generous I’m accepting black gleam for free.99. Going to a good cause. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_shrugging::beers:

4 Likes

Out of context but i like your forge shop in gyosha mall, i like the color palette, well done!

4 Likes

Just for this comment I want to make you an honorary Yorkshireman. :rofl: If tha can get it for free tha’d be bloody daft t pay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s worth a try. Hahaha. It WILL be used in a semi awesome build. Not a goo farm or anything of the sort if this helps. Lol.

2 Likes